Task 1, estimate my grade please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ceojongseong

Task 1, estimate my grade please

Post by ceojongseong »

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The graph below shows the changes in maximum number of Asian elephants between 1994 and 2007.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

IELTS Writing Task 1http://www.ielts-exam.net/images/graphs ... _1_129.png

The graph describes the estimated maximum populations of elephants in Asia continent from 1997 to 2004.
Most of the countries fell down of the amount of elephants as like trend. To illustrate that, India decreased approximately 2500, which is the top rate that fell down, and Thailand followed as the second by fell the amount of 2800 elephants. Malaysia decreased 2000 amounts during the term. In addition, Other countries fell down several rates of that, which means less than 1000. Despite, China had 1000 in 1997, they reduced more over half amount of them, which means less than 500.
However, These two countries, Laos and Cambodia, didn't follow the trend, which taken down the population of elephants. Firstly, Laos kept the amount of them by 2004 in the same as before, which is around 1200. Moreover, Cambodia brought this consequence that risen by up to 200 so that it became almost 1500.

If someone wants to study with me, please feel free to contact me. And any helper would be welcome and let me make a decision whether i would be willing to learn from the helper or not, even i have to pay for it. Thank you all.