27 June IELTS Exam listening and Reading GT Answers

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
karamdeep mann

Re: 27 June IELTS Exam listening Answers

Post by karamdeep mann »

any one remember answers for questions in 4 th reading part for topic seasonal job in -------country on 27 june GT paper pls share answers along with 3 parts also actually i didnt remember 3th part topic
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

malli wrote:Thank you gemfsd, for your explanation on 2 metres.
Do you think 2-metre is also right answer ? as it is compound word.

DEAR MALLI

ACCORDING TO ME COMPOUND WORD ARE COMBINATION FOR WORD NOT NUMBER WHAT DO U SAY.....?

http://www.learningdifferences.com/Main ... mplete.htm
malli

Post by malli »

Thank you karamdeep, yes correct. Thank you for sharing the link. Many things to learn.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

malli wrote:Thank you karamdeep, yes correct. Thank you for sharing the link. Many things to learn.

malli so what answer would u suggest after all above discussion from different people.
see we all here on same platform can forward our ideas rest answers examiner knows
malli

Re: 27 June IELTS Exam listening and Reading GT Answers

Post by malli »

Hi Karamadeep,
My answers are almost same, except a few answers are different.
Summer
Pool
telephone(may be wrong)
Storm ( made spelling mistake here Strom).

Thank you,
Malli(Pls text me on 09611299266)
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

malli wrote:Hi Karamadeep,
My answers are almost same, except a few answers are different.
Summer
Pool
telephone(may be wrong)
Storm ( made spelling mistake here Strom).

Thank you,
Malli(Pls text me on 09611299266)

malli so what answer would u suggest answer would meters or 2 meters...........?
malli

Post by malli »

2 meters should be correct, as per the earlier explanation. Instruction says one word and/or number. SO you can use a word and number. not 100% sure.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

malli wrote:2 meters should be correct, as per the earlier explanation. Instruction says one word and/or number. SO you can use a word and number. not 100% sure.

With this one it say you can use 'one word AND a number'. The answer would therefore '2 metres'. Putting in 'metres' sounds an odd thing to say as it is not specific enough.

gemfsd, is right

my answer was wrong i only write word metres :shock:
gemfsd

Post by gemfsd »

malli wrote:Thank you gemfsd, for your explanation on 2 metres.
Do you think 2-metre is also right answer ? as it is compound word.
Malli, I feel your answer was correct if you didn't use the hyphen in between, because we had to use the words as they appeared in the original text.

For future reference please review this page ... especially "Thursday, May 09, 2013 at 15:02" comments by Simon, I hope it would be helpful

http://ielts-simon.com/ielts-help-and-e ... house.html
IELTS General November 2015 - LRWSO: 8.0, 8.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.0 --- Aiming for >= 8.0 in each module.
malli

Post by malli »

thanks gemfsd, I used hyphen, so my answer is wrong. My reading part also went very bad, so I have to take the test again.
I am truly grateful to all of you, in 2 days I have learnt many things. your help and sharing is much appreciated.
Pls keep sharing if you come across any useful stuff related to IELTS..Thank you.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

dear gemfsd

could you pls tell how you will define and write date of birth i.e 31 december 1975 when we suppose to give answer as per instruction ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER

REGARDS
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

malli wrote:thanks gemfsd, I used hyphen, so my answer is wrong. My reading part also went very bad, so I have to take the test again.
I am truly grateful to all of you, in 2 days I have learnt many things. your help and sharing is much appreciated.
Pls keep sharing if you come across any useful stuff related to IELTS..Thank you.

DEAR MALLI

IELTS IS VERY VAST IF ANY ONE NEED TO SCORE BAND SOME THING LUCK DO MATTERS OTHERWISE IT IS MIND GAME
gemfsd

Post by gemfsd »

karamdeep mann wrote:dear gemfsd

could you pls tell how you will define and write date of birth i.e 31 december 1975 when we suppose to give answer as per instruction ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER

REGARDS
Dear karamdeep mann

As far as I know it is unlikely that the passage includes such type of question where number of word is restricted to only one and the answer requires to mention a combination of more than a number and a word, so in such a case you would see there would be a question like this

James' date of birth is ---------- 1975.

so the correct answer would be 31st December, note we don't need to mention the year as it is already there
I hope this will clear the situation. Thanks
IELTS General November 2015 - LRWSO: 8.0, 8.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.0 --- Aiming for >= 8.0 in each module.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

gemfsd wrote:
karamdeep mann wrote:dear gemfsd

REGARDS
Dear karamdeep mann

As far as I know it is unlikely that the passage includes such type of question where number of word is restricted to only one and the answer requires to mention a combination of more than a number and a word, so in such a case you would see there would be a question like this

James' date of birth is ---------- 1975.

so the correct answer would be 31st December, note we don't need to mention the year as it is already there
I hope this will clear the situation. Thanks
Dear gemfsg

here year is not mentioned in passage it's blank this is basically listening question :
and instruction ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER
question date of birth 2 ................................

hope u r getting my point what i m trying to say what would be the answer
would it be 31 december or 31 december 1975 ?
gemfsd

Post by gemfsd »

I believe in this case we have to omit the year and only the day and month would be suffice, e.g. 28 February
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

gemfsd wrote:I believe in this case we have to omit the year and only the day and month would be suffice, e.g. 28 February

that fine

dear gemfsd

do u remember 4th passage GT Reading part where we need to give answer in one word topic was related to noise problem.

did u remember the answers if yes pls share i will be glad
Rock0081

Post by Rock0081 »

Listening answer seems to be correct which are published by you guys but there are some mistakes like below

1. Sense of smell is correct answer. Not darkness.

2. Moist is wrong because it is already written in question paper damp and ....... Environment.

So the correct answer is warmth. Not warm.
Rock0081

Post by Rock0081 »

karamdeep mann wrote:
alaa79_vs wrote:TWS107942
Yernogpilly
16 August
Kitchen
Bicycle
Storm
Pool
Bricks
Computer
Garage
Part.
C international company
C
C--------not sure only first two options are C.
B
A
b
Punctual
no demanding .......not sure taxis are of two types.

Part. 3
Final assignment
photos -----the question is on which thing they agreed both----- I think the answer is video in the start of presentation.
after lunch
Part 4:
Soil
Fish
Smell
Disease
Moist........warmth
Winter........summer
Water
Eggs
Entrance
blind

Does anyone has comments

YOUR ANSWERS SEEMS PERFECT
malli

Post by malli »

I am not sure, but just giving my thought..may be I am wrong.
warmth is not a adjective so not suitable before environment. warm environment looks okay. As dam also adjective.