27 June IELTS Exam listening and Reading GT Answers

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
karamdeep mann

27 June IELTS Exam listening and Reading GT Answers

Post by karamdeep mann »

Few answers which I remember for 27 June IELTS Exam listening were below but not in order
Answers
computer...... question other thing get damage...............?
bicycle.......... question previous claim if any is for..............
kitchen ........ this is doubtful answer
august 16 ....... question date of ......................?
storm ....... question damage is coz of..............?
soil........
eggs...........
water .......... question in search of...............?
feeding
disease ........ question Rats are not effected by any ...................?
darkness/smell doubtful answer .. question (bats come out from cave --------------sence of ...........)

pls share any other answers other then above if any one remember :?:or correct if any of the above is wrong and share your answers too
Last edited by karamdeep mann on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
malli

Re: yesterday 27 June IELTS Exam listening Answers

Post by malli »

dear friend I got the same answers.

computer any other thing get damage...............?

Get damage I thought it is telephone, he said at end
bicycle
pool not sure
august 16 date of ......................?
strom damage is coz of..............?
soil
eggs
water in search of.............
IAAO

Re: 27 June IELTS Exam listening Answers

Post by IAAO »

Unfortunately , I missed from bicycle to pool answers in section one . Really it was so difficult to listen I man sure was this from the exam hall because it is big and there was echo .
seda

Post by seda »

Unfortunately I also failed in Section 1, I never had problems with listening before, but the man's accent was really difficult for me to understand.
I can remember Bicycle/ August 16th/ computer / kitchen or bedroom(not sure)/ pool / garage (not sure)...
malli

Post by malli »

Dear Karamdeep,

Thank you for your response. I am exactly in the same situation, as I need to score overall 7 band min 6 in each section. My reading went very bad; I cannot expect 6 in reading section. Also I made some spelling mistakes in listening.
As you rightly said, last part was very long. When I reached the 30th question, only 5 minutes left. Now planning to take it gain may be after a month.
Don’t worry. I think it is all about time management and practice. We need to be a bit aggressive.
We will try again. I am sure we will get required band.
Some more listening answers, but not sure:
Policy number : TWS..
Telephone or computer
Bicycle
Pool
16th August
Garage
Academic project
Divided the presentation to each
Include more photos instead of text in presentation not wont be boring
Discuss with friends after lunch
It takes too long time. Something like that
Help of relative for logging
Soil
Eggs
Water
Disease

Inhabitant
Summer
Warm
MariMari

Post by MariMari »

I remember the reading answer
Text 1

- 5 T/F/NG
- Animals
- emotion
- cheating
- left eye
- laboratory
- gene
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

listening was doubtfull

my Reading part was hope less last part was too long with total 13 question and out of which one very stupid question was there like

what was writer's opinion about the test ?

i suppose no one can give correct answer by scan and skim technique because to answer such question u need to have idea of whole passage which is only possible after reading whole passage and it not possible in such short time . guessing is something different.this is all mind game not english skill testing .

writing part was ok

speaking not attended coz i dont want to waste my energy and money in this hot weather which i already wasted for 3 section and as i know i lost and don't get required band in reading
gemfsd

Post by gemfsd »

he talked about broken window of bedroom then they had to move to the kitchen, hence the correct answer was BEDROOM

The following answers are correct I think

Computer
Pool
Summer
Soil
Eggs
Water
Smell
Disease
Bricks
Garage
16th August
Darkness
Blind
Got help from a relative
Bicycle

Please note that the answers are not in any particular order. I am wondering if anyone of you remember the very first question which was part of address?
IELTS General November 2015 - LRWSO: 8.0, 8.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.0 --- Aiming for >= 8.0 in each module.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

very first question was related to policy number .........some thing like that and it was correct im sure but didnt remember as i know it was alphanumeric as speaker said policy no is on the top the form or page what so ever.......... with three word and four number .

first two question is same like that
Last edited by karamdeep mann on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
gemfsd

Post by gemfsd »

Yes, but I am asking about the question which involved the address, do you remember?

it was something end with ...pily

Please mention it if you or anybody else knows. Thanks
IELTS General November 2015 - LRWSO: 8.0, 8.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.0 --- Aiming for >= 8.0 in each module.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

sorry i did not remember but i m sure that was my correct .
gemfsd

Post by gemfsd »

ok thanks
seda

Post by seda »

If I'm not mistaken the missing part from the address is the city name, and I remember YEERONGPILLY.
IAAO

Post by IAAO »

I believe that the level of ielts exams are not the same . I attended 5 times , and all the previous 4 tests were acceptable regarding listening and reading . In fact , the listening on 16th may was the easiest , I got 8.5 . However in yesterday test , first thing the voice was not clear and this was not my own problem . Second thing , the reading was difficult in all parts compared with my previous ielts .
So , what the idea from putting exams with different levels . I assume that they want us to retake it for many times , especially for the ones who want to achieve a high band score . Very disappointing !
malli

Post by malli »

Yes correct,, it was spelled..
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

Dear IAAO

you are right this is not english language testing test in fact this is mind game . plus attention of making more money from applicants :cry:
IAAO

Post by IAAO »

I ignore one advice from a friend and I realised later he was right . He told me that first thing to get my score in ielts , to pay for 4 tests in the same month . There would be definitely an easy one . For example , if the writing question come about crime at forts week , next week would be about environment or anything apart from crime , and so on . I've found this idea crazy and waste of money . But , now I attended 5 times in 6 months and I usually found that the test before or after my test was easy topic .
So , I think that to prepare for ielts , it is needed to spend much time and money !
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

Dear Malli

from which city u had given ur yesterdays exam i given it from ludhiana punjab and as u said i suppose this is all luck game even my situation is almost same as urs.

and if i do plan again this would be my 4th attempt my family members are now saying u make ielts that nobody ever clear this or got required bands.

and i don't suppose reading is practice task though time management u can say. its basically mind game and u have to be 100 % present in exam while doing reading irrespective of target band and pressure. coz u need to score 30 correct answer for 6 band which is for me quite difficult .and i m very upset for this.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

DEAR IAAO

I support your views it involve money but some time luck matters.

I had given three times ielts exam on different dates each time i find difficult.

in 1 test listening was easy but reading was difficult
in 2nd test reading was easy but listening difficult

on 13 june 2015 i find 20 MCQ questions in Listening part
malli

Post by malli »

Dear karamdeep,
It was my first attempt, I took it from Bangalore as live in the same city.
Yes, it is a game, not the English test. Seems to me only success mantra is to practice practice practice.
I heard normally people don't get their desired score at first attempt.

I have couple of questions.
1) Do you think 2 answers can possible for a same question for instance. In listening he mentioned Computer and telephone, in this case both are damaged, which one is the correct?

2) Spelling should be correct ? even a single letter is wrong it wrong.
3) For 6 band min 30 ans should be correct? or it may vary.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

Dear Malli

i clear your doubt

1 there will be never 2 answers for a single question it has always 1 correct answer.in fact they make you confuse while listening for first speaker say computer then he say no LED tv many times he change his statement in order to stuck in ielts this is just an example.

2 spelling should be 100% correct even word (s) or noun without first letter capital would get wrong.
always write your answer in capital letters.

one of my friend write bycycle instead of bicycle it get zero mark for that answer so spelling should be 100% correct.

3 for L Part 23 correct answers needed to get band 6
for R part 30 correct answers to get band 6

you can even check it on line at

http://www.ieltspractice.com/ieltscalculator.php
Last edited by karamdeep mann on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malli

Post by malli »

Ok thanks karamdeep.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

malli do u remember in reading there is a passage on topic noise at workplace and seasonal jobs

do u remember answers
sum3a

Post by sum3a »

TWS107942
Yernogpilly
16 August
Bedroom
Bicycle
Storm
Pool
Bricks
Computer
Garage

Part 4:
Soil
Fish
Smell
Disease
Moist
Winter
Water
Eggs
Entrance
blind
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

dear sum3a

pls share your reading questions if u do remember for part 2-3-4.

i suppose ur L part was perfect we have many common answers too