Task 1:- Letter to friend about learning driving

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
avijit_05

Task 1:- Letter to friend about learning driving

Post by avijit_05 »

Your friend is thinking about learning to drive and would like some advice.Write a letter to
your friend in your letter
-say why a driving letter is advantageous
-recommend a driving school
-give any extra guidance/tips

Below is my attempt:-

Dear John,

I am glad to know that you are planning to learn car driving and need my advice on the same.
There is no doubt that having a driving license is always advantageous. Driving car can make
you life easy, convenient and hassle free. You can also car pool and reach office and avoid
crowded public transport. We can also rent a car and go for self driven vacation.
I got my license last month. I would like to recommend you Prince Driving School on
Thomas Road where and offer flexible timing as per your schedule. They also teach you
about traffic rules and conduct mock interview for driving license test. All things
considered, it will be a wonderful experience if you enroll there.
I per my personal experience, i would like to tell you that be extremely careful with reverse
gear and watch out for people crossing on the road. Do not over use the hand break as it is
not advisable.
Wishing you all the very best for learning driving and hope you will get your driving
license soon.
Yours Faithfully,
Allan
gagansembi

Re: Task 1:- Letter to friend about learning driving

Post by gagansembi »

good work
Scott98

Post by Scott98 »

Really a good job!! I admire your efforts dear. Well, I am also thinking to learn driving from a local Port Macquarie Driving School and after reading your post I feel even more motivated to start the classes as soon as possible.
pavanvandaal

Post by pavanvandaal »

Well done work. I liked your letter. When i had the task like this (i had to write the letter about advantages of going to the evening school) i had now idea what to write about, i thought to look for some paid services, but i was not sure if it is safe to buy essays online, so i did it myself, but i didn't like it.