please assess my essay 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ahmad umar

please assess my essay 2

Post by ahmad umar »

Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Other believe that higher education should be only to good students. Discuss these view which view do you agree with? Explain why.

In this 21th century, people willing to improve their knowledge as long as live. It is believed by some that higher education only should allowed to good students. However, this is refuted by others. These arguments will be analysed prior to coming to a reasoned conclusion.
On the one hand, it is argued by some that colleges or universities just admit intelligent students. For instance, students who obtained low grade in school, they will not able to further higher education. Besides, allowing these students would be effected negatively to those who are motivated and talented. This example clearly shows that lazy students should be not instructed for higher education. It is easy to see that why this argument support by some.
On the other hand, it is argued by some that studying in universities or colleges are every student’s rights to learn from these academic places regardless their grades, which it had been gotten during schools. Take Kabul city as example, due to the fact that most students who did not access to higher education because of their low grades, which they had gotten in schools, burglary, shoplifting and stealing have been increased. Moreover, they have made government in worried. Thus it is obvious that why some people support this point of view.
In conclusion, both sides of argument have their merits. But in my opinion, studying in colleges or universities should be available for all students because grades do not determine the student’s talent and intelligence. It is predicated that the doors of universities or colleges will open for all kind of students in future.