28 March 2015 IELTS views

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
jaiveer

28 March 2015 IELTS views

Post by jaiveer »

i HAVE ATTENDED The most toughest listening test ever attended. It was on one go and finished it.

SOME people had same view and it was so terrible...listening has ruined me again
Sally100

Re: 28 March 2015 IELTS views

Post by Sally100 »

Hello,

Where did you do yours? I did mine yesterday also. Did you understand Qs 26-29? I think I may have wrote mine incorrectly on the answer sheet. Fingers crossed for us both.
saynotoielts

Post by saynotoielts »

jaiveer wrote:i HAVE ATTENDED The most toughest listening test ever attended. It was on one go and finished it.

SOME people had same view and it was so terrible...listening has ruined me again
Javieer, they have formulated it that way so you fail the test, it's about money and not you.
they make it difficult even though the conversation in its self is quite easy. but they put traps for you... 1. reading and concentrating on the questions while listening - 2. if you make a spelling error 3.the accent . I am very good with accents, I understand most accents even if it is spoken with broken English, but the test I sat for yesterday wasn't just about the accent that made it difficult it was a muffled tone of voice in the first part, plus terrible British accent overall .

I seriously believe, and will stand by what I am saying, that Ielts system is run by a pack of thieves.

people can get them on their formulation method and then they can be sued - but we need class action for this. class action could cover a number of misconduct by Ielts towards the candidates, their test taking formulation, the way the create fear, not giving you time between the test, their terms and conditions, their behaviour towards the candidates and especially financial and emotional damages caused by many resits

don't worry you are not alone -
jaiveer

Post by jaiveer »

I am appearing for Canada Immigration!! i appeared for 14th march I scored 7.5 in all sections but just 6 in reading which made me ineligible i was so depressed but have to re appear because i need 6.5 in all section, so for just .5 i am reappearing!!1 thats totally waste and this time its worse.!!

I know they are making money but i have no option :(
Crystalxu

Post by Crystalxu »

What are the answers for matching the hospital department with the experiment results on visual arts and music? There are postnatal, children, emergency units etc.
Crystalxu

Post by Crystalxu »

Sally100 wrote:Hello,

Where did you do yours? I did mine yesterday also. Did you understand Qs 26-29? I think I may have wrote mine incorrectly on the answer sheet. Fingers crossed for us both.
Why do so many people mention Q26-29? What are they about? I even have not realized what special tricks they have :shock:
Sally100

Post by Sally100 »

Hello,

I can not remember the exact question but I do remember it asked for two answers for those for Qs. I am a little concerned I did not write this correctly on the answer sheet. Where did you do yours?
Crystalxu

Post by Crystalxu »

I can not remember the exact question but I do remember it asked for two answers for those for Qs. I am a little concerned I did not write this correctly on the answer sheet. Where did you do yours?
2 answers for each one? I remember I only write on answer for one question on the answer sheet.
binaifer

Post by binaifer »

May I know the writing topics , I am from India and will appear test in May
saynotoielts

Post by saynotoielts »

Crystalxu wrote:

Why do so many people mention Q26-29? What are they about? I even have not realized what special tricks they have :shock:

Crystalxu, it was just a dirty trick - questions 26 and 27 and had one set of multiple choice answers - then same applied for 28 and 29, again one set of multiple choice answers - so you had to pick the right answer for both questions from those multiple choice answers,

but the problem was that we had no idea whether we had to write one answer for each question or 2 for each - which would have been same for both - far too confusing
rodyrose81

Post by rodyrose81 »

The problem in Q26-29 is that we hear all the 3 choices of every Q in the conversation :?
Last edited by rodyrose81 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rodyrose81

Post by rodyrose81 »

Crystalxu wrote:What are the answers for matching the hospital department with the experiment results on visual arts and music? There are postnatal, children, emergency units etc.
I choose children ....so what's the correct one?!
Sally100

Post by Sally100 »

rodyrose81 wrote:
Crystalxu wrote:What are the answers for matching the hospital department with the experiment results on visual arts and music? There are postnatal, children, emergency units etc.
I choose children ....so what's the correct one?!

Which question was this? I do not remember this coming up in the test? :roll:
grajesh83

Post by grajesh83 »

what is the answer for 40th question .... 39th answer was "city" i guess
Meskhy

Post by Meskhy »

40th was Fuel and regarding "city" I don't remember it was City or Cities.
grajesh83

Post by grajesh83 »

omg then iam wrong... i wrote city only :(
Crystalxu

Post by Crystalxu »

Don't worry guys. I just found that we may have different tests. This is the question I've got. Instead of 26-29, These are 25-30.
By the way, who can share with me the answers for these questions which match different hospital departments with their experiment results on the effects of visual arts and music on the patients, if you got the same questions as me. Please share with me! Thank you!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (46.88 KiB) Viewed 4473 times
ecm

Post by ecm »

Crystalxu wrote:Don't worry guys. I just found that we may have different tests. This is the question I've got. Instead of 26-29, These are 25-30.
By the way, who can share with me the answers for these questions which match different hospital departments with their experiment results on the effects of visual arts and music on the patients, if you got the same questions as me. Please share with me! Thank you!

hello! we have same exam with you. i can compare my answers with you if you want:)
reeva

Post by reeva »

any one here to help me in reading and writing part, my exams are almost near.

rash.sht@gmail.com
please help me guys. :(