speaking test-expected band

Daily (Mon-Fri) speech exercises with Ryan through Whatsapp
gautam11

speaking test-expected band

Post by gautam11 »

Hello everyone,i finished my speaking test today(academic).section 1 and 2 were good but in the third section i didnt concentrate on the question and gave a different answer and when asked again ..'what are the qualities required for a sportperson? I said no qualities are requuired and gave an explanation saying extreme sports require none and gave an explanation about ....i then realised that it was the biggest blunder that i made.
everything else was good....this is my 2nd attempt..last time i scored 7 in speaking ...have to score minimum of 7 in this ....can you tell me with your experience will i get 7 in speaking for making such a big mistake?
IndianHarry

Re: speaking test-expected band

Post by IndianHarry »

gautam11 wrote:Hello everyone,i finished my speaking test today(academic).section 1 and 2 were good but in the third section i didnt concentrate on the question and gave a different answer and when asked again ..'what are the qualities required for a sportperson? I said no qualities are requuired and gave an explanation saying extreme sports require none and gave an explanation about ....i then realised that it was the biggest blunder that i made.
everything else was good....this is my 2nd attempt..last time i scored 7 in speaking ...have to score minimum of 7 in this ....can you tell me with your experience will i get 7 in speaking for making such a big mistake?
I honestly don't think this was a mistake if you convincingly argued that no qualities need be there to be a sportsperson. They are checking your language. Not its content. Nothing to worry about.
Harry Singh Sra
Skype - harry.5abi