Can this essay get 6,5+, please!!! assess it!!!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Mr Azik

Can this essay get 6,5+, please!!! assess it!!!

Post by Mr Azik »

what should i work more to improve my writing, please instructors if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate, i will highly appreciate them.

Children should take some classes outside the classrooms like visiting companies of public buildings.
Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, governments predominantly focus on children’s education more than other educational institutions. That is why in order to make lessons more effective, a number of methods are implemented, such as taking some lessons outside classrooms. It is agreed that this manner should be carried out so as to enable teenagers to be more interested in study and to boost their practical knowledge.

First of all, the outdoor lessons may motivate pupils to study. It is well known that school subjects make children exhausted and bored with study and this may cause to lessen their interests on subjects. But if they are taken outside of classroom and are shown new and unusual places, they will learn about them with an intent. Thus, it makes it clear that lessons outside play a profound role in effectiveness of learning among children.

Secondly, outdoor lessons are an essential manner of improving practical knowledge of pupils rather than theoretical. Take the English classes for example. In Samarkand, schools which are situated nearby historical buildings, take their pupils to tourists places and pupils have the opportunity of talking to real-native speakers in person. By this way, children can gain enormous language and life experience. As this example shows, teaching students in outdoor classes can be a major key of their success practically.

To put in a nutshell, I pen down saying that outdoor classes are an important approach of improving the quality of education at schools. It is suggested that this manner should be applied generally in all parts of the world.
Farhan

Re: Can this essay get 6,5+, please!!! assess it!!!

Post by Farhan »

To connect ielts group on whatsapp so just text me
+91 7359242549

:)

:cry: :D