IELTS on March 21st

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Isaac

IELTS on March 21st

Post by Isaac »

Hi, I am Isaac from Malaysia. Anyone from Australia, Philippines, Korea, Japan or China is taking the IELTS Academic Test on March 21st?? I am poor in writing. hopefully, you guys can give me some tips regarding the writing task on that day right after the test. Thank you!!
Talal

Re: IELTS on March 21st

Post by Talal »

Hi Isaac, actually I am planning to take one on 12 of March but if I not satisify, may be I will take another one on 21 of March, in thatcase, defenetly I need your kind help if you can!
Talal

Post by Talal »

let us meet on one topic, there are three topics for same exam on this website rightnow!
neha p

Post by neha p »

Hi,,
i m neha from india my speaking on 19th march...plz share qustion...i will too after exam...
Pedram

Post by Pedram »

Hi, every body

I am taking the exam, academic exam. I am looking for a speaking partner in order to simulate speaking module to achieve band 7 or higher. We can also discuss other modules of IELTS as well.
Please leave me your email address.

Thanks in advance
neha p

Post by neha p »

hi pedram
i m neha from india,,and you r from
Pedram

Post by Pedram »

neha p wrote:hi pedram
i m neha from india,,and you r from
Nice to meet you Neha.
Leave me your email address. we can practice speaking module together by taking time and according to latest questions.
Last edited by Pedram on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
neha p

Post by neha p »

Thanks pedram my email id pneha1931@gmail.com
Pedram

Post by Pedram »

neha p wrote:Thanks pedram my email id pneha1931@gmail.com
Thank

I have sent you an email.Please check your email.
tea11

Post by tea11 »

Hi guys,

I am taking IELTS on the 21st March and having my speaking test on 22nd March in Singapore. Would be happy if anyone in the earlier timezone, especially New Zealand could share their writing topics. I need a 7.5 in writing. MY GMT is +8. Will share my essay topic to those in later timezone too :)
Talal

Post by Talal »

Welcome Tea11... nice to have you on this topic..we will be on touch!
monlikav

Post by monlikav »

Hi Neha,

I am Monalika from India, my speaking test is on Friday 20th march please share your speaking question..

Thanks
monlikav

Post by monlikav »

Hi everyone,

I am Monalika from India, i am taking IELTS on the 21st March. My GMT is +5:30, Would be happy if anyone in the earlier timezone could share their writing topics...

Thanks
monlikav

Post by monlikav »

neha p wrote:Hi,,
i m neha from india my speaking on 19th march...plz share qustion...i will too after exam...

Hi Neha,

I am Monalika from India, my speaking test is on Friday 20th march please share your speaking question..
Bea741991

Post by Bea741991 »

Hi guys! I'm Beatrice from Italy! Got my IELTS in March 21th too.. :?
I'm soooo bad in writing but I need a 6.5 at least!
You have some lead about the topics?
Thnx! :D :D
Odijan91

Post by Odijan91 »

HI, MY name is ODI I am from Kazakhstan but nowadays I am in UK. So I am planning to take IELTS on 21.03.2015. I need overall 7 . Could you shear with Topic in Writing or other section as well, please. My time +00. So people who from Singapore or other places could you help me? my contcat numbere in whatapp +77767763636 or e-mail: odijan91@gmail.com. Thanks :D
2015essemiddle

Post by 2015essemiddle »

Hi everyone,
I'm giving the academic exam on the 21st. My real problem is the writing. I need a minimum of 7 and have already given the IELTS 2 times without passing the minimum score only for the written part.
I am givin the exam in Europe.
Please please please if someone is giving the exam in the areas of Asia or Australia give me a hand! Can you send me the task 2 title and task 1 topics?
My email is 2015essemiddle@gmail.com
I will forever be grateful if you help me!
Thanks
2015essemiddle

Post by 2015essemiddle »

tea11 wrote:Hi guys,

I am taking IELTS on the 21st March and having my speaking test on 22nd March in Singapore. Would be happy if anyone in the earlier timezone, especially New Zealand could share their writing topics. I need a 7.5 in writing. MY GMT is +8. Will share my essay topic to those in later timezone too :)
Hi Tea11,
are you giving the academic? If so can you please share writing topics for European time zone? My email is 2015essemiddle@gmail.com.
Thanks
Assem

Post by Assem »

Hello everyone! I'm from Kazakhstan and my time zone is +6 ;) I'm taking IELTS on 21 March, and my speaking part is today! Has anyone already passed speaking? Which topics did you have? :roll: I'll share with you my topics then too ;) Could anyone, who knows, send me topics of speaking and writing on assema2209@gmail.com? :D
maga

Post by maga »

2015essemiddle wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm giving the academic exam on the 21st. My real problem is the writing. I need a minimum of 7 and have already given the IELTS 2 times without passing the minimum score only for the written part.
I am givin the exam in Europe.
Please please please if someone is giving the exam in the areas of Asia or Australia give me a hand! Can you send me the task 2 title and task 1 topics?
My email is 2015essemiddle@gmail.com
I will forever be grateful if you help me!
Thanks

Hey Hi...

I'm appearing for the IELTS academic exam on 21st March,2015 from the United States.
Could you please share the questions as soon as you are done.Would be of great help...
My email address : magapox@gmail.com ...

Good Luck !!!
maga

Post by maga »

2015essemiddle wrote:
tea11 wrote:Hi guys,

Hi Tea11,
are you giving the academic? If so can you please share writing topics for European time zone? My email is 2015essemiddle@gmail.com.
Thanks

Hi Tea11...

Could you share the writing topics once you are done with your exam.I have my exam on 21st March 2015 in the United States.

@Maga
Farhan

Post by Farhan »

For speaking practice add me on skype farhanshekh3
Assem

Post by Assem »

Had speaking section today. There were some questions about my home, favorite room and how you clean your house. During the second part I was speaking about my favorite singer, and on the third part i was answered other questions about modern and traditional music. Could anyone share writing topics on 21st March?:D my e-mail address is assema2209@gmail.com and GMT +6
Zhandos

Post by Zhandos »

Hi,everyone!My name is Zhandos.I am from Kazakhstan.I wiil pass Academic IELTS on March 21st.
Please,could you send me your answers or tasks of reading,listening,speaking,writting? I will be grateful if you help me!
My email zhandos.kz@list.ru
rukshanakhoja

Post by rukshanakhoja »

I had completed my speaking..in first part qustion about house hold tacks and in cue card any project or home work that you really enjoy.
what was it
how much time takes
And thierd par about homewoks and school