07 Feb result

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
rafael

07 Feb result

Post by rafael »

Chaps, am really surprised by my result! got 8 out of 9, and really amazed that i got 8.5 in speaking and reading. It is a really easy test; all you have to do is ensure you're not making too many obvious mistakes which can affect your comminication. i am not even good in English and yet i scored 8.

here is the letter that i wrote on 07th feb:

tell your friend about

a job in your company
describe the job
why he should join it
what should heor she do to apply for the job.

I would like to inform you about an exciting job opportunity in my firm.My company is
looking for a senior software developer who will be ready to join the work by the next month.

You will be expected to lead a team of 10 junior engineers and help them on a daily basis.
You will also have to train the team members and ensure y.................(cant rememebr what i wrote in the test)
Furthermore, you will have to liaise with the senior management in case you think you think your team will not be able to deliver the software in time.

Since you have been working in the software industry for the last two decades, i am pretty
sure that you will enjoy the challenge and experience of leading a team...........(cant remember...)

In case you are interested in this job, then please send me your latest
resume, and I will refer your application under the employee referral scheme.This way your application
will definitely be considered.

If you need any further information regarding the job or my company,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

i will try to post the essay, too.
Shahboz

Re: 07 Feb result

Post by Shahboz »

my overal band score is 6.5
listening- 6.0
reading-6.5
writing-6.5
speaking-6.5