NEW Member Need Help

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
arsa818

NEW Member Need Help

Post by arsa818 »

Hi every one

One of my friend told me about this IELTS forum and today i joined it. It is a good step initiated by Ryan for sharing IELTS experience. I have attempted IELTS GT 4 times. Requirement is 7 in each but i could not make 7 bands in writing. speaking reading and listening is between 7 to 8.5, however all the time i scored between 6 to 6.5 in writing . I hope this forum and Ryan will help me in achieving 7 in writing.

Thanks in advance for help and support.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: NEW Member Need Help

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Please write your exact grades and dates of your previous exams, to see your overall English level for the exam.

Also, do you have clear handwriting?

http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/en/ ... andwriting
arsa818 wrote:Hi every one

One of my friend told me about this IELTS forum and today i joined it. It is a good step initiated by Ryan for sharing IELTS experience. I have attempted IELTS GT 4 times. Requirement is 7 in each but i could not make 7 bands in writing. speaking reading and listening is between 7 to 8.5, however all the time i scored between 6 to 6.5 in writing . I hope this forum and Ryan will help me in achieving 7 in writing.

Thanks in advance for help and support.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"