10 jan 2015 writing topic!!!

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
sagarmatha

10 jan 2015 writing topic!!!

Post by sagarmatha »

folks, essay topic.
leaders should be older people some say they should be younger people.do you agrer or disagree.

ielts taker from australia
byond

Re: 10 jan 2015 writing topic!!!

Post by byond »

Part 1: Central, farm, banana(s), back, town
Part 2 mostly multiple choice, the first person is related to TV program, another is 25 years, another successful book, another I forgot (these are for questions 17 to 20). They change the course because of short term,
Part 3: two people talking about their courses, I believe the first question is B, they all agree that there are a lot of work, they are unsure about how to register
Part 4: culture, rubbish, carbon, air, that's all I remember

the writing question: to what extent you agree or disagree that young people should be leaders of organizations rather than old people.
The task 1 is bar chart
sepidecent

Post by sepidecent »

Part1: Central,August, coast, town, 19, truck, back, hour, bananas...
Part 4: carbon, culture, pressure, traffic, air, rubbish...
monkeyielts

Post by monkeyielts »

Ielts version 15117

Listening
central August, 19, coast, town, back hour, banana, truck
carbon, air, culture, promotion, people, traffic, rubbish

Reading
black ink, detailed searches, processed, final decision, inspection, Tiraque, Encyclopedia, government,
6 weeks,26 weeks, 39 weeks, individual grants,

Writing task1
Write a letter to a friend offer a concert ticket, state why you cant go, details of the event, and suggest how to get the tickets

Writing Task 2
There is an increasing number of garbage in the whole world. Discuss the causes. and what can be done about it.