Academic Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
beedrachir

Academic Task 2

Post by beedrachir »

I have just finished a Task 2 Academic write-up. Please share your thoughts as I am pondering on skills. Many thanks!

When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

=====

Since that point when science excited humankind to discover realms of knowledge and basically invent to keep life afloat or rather more positively, enjoying, people never have abandoned their sight to aiming that technology will be a way of life. While there is so much of a promise that modernization gives us, I still have this primitive touch of opinion that the old ways will never be a dispensible tool.

In saying so, the original methods of living gives us the communal identity that makes us so proud. To have achieved such level of expertise and mastery devoid of technological manipulation makes it all the more valuable. Because it has impacted the society's life for decades or so, it reflects the cultural domain of the country which should only be rekindled throught the ages.

In the same way, when we depart the traditions that we were so used to for so long, it takes too much to master a new and demanding kind. Take for example the birth of computers a few decades ago where so many companies suffer adjustment leading lucrative funding for its staff to get trained to use them apart from equipments itself. We have seen that quite even having to advance means that there are obstacles to hurdle that do not come in handy.

The promise that technology thrusts to our imagination is limitless that sometimes we could no longer think of any drawbacks. However, we cannot turn a blind sight to the reality that these devices are not our natural tools and when challenges arise, we only hope that we can troubleshoot the without difficulty.