please evaluate my writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
phamvien

please evaluate my writing

Post by phamvien »

To what extend do you agree or disagree “The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore ones”
The issue of people should only praise positive action for children and ignore the negative ones is a controversial one. Some people think that one had better praise the good action for children because of encouragement. However, others argue that people need to show the negative ones, which contribute to developing entirely. And yet, in the final analysis, I believe that one should show the negative action for children in term of education, society and objectivity.
Perhaps the best reason for my belief is education. First, if teacher does not show the mistakes for students, they will not realize the mistake and they must be done its in other times. Second, it is showing the negative actions that people can learn more from these mistakes and they can review themselves. In addition, Students will develop completely when they know how the terrific actions and how the terrible actions. Furthermore, Students could gain more knowledge and skill from this fails. Fundamentally, It is necessary teach the pupils both good and bad actions in education.
Another reason is the society. Only when one knows her or his negative actions, they can choose the right way to live. Moreover, if people always see the positive actions, they will not justify what are wrong and what are right actions. Similarly, society must have been unbalanced if people only see the good things. Basically, in order to have developed society, people need to know the negative actions.
Last but not least, objectivity is one important reason which means that people used to think every things they did is the best, because hardly did they find their mistakes if they would had not received the other opinions, which had been happening for many years. In addition, thanks to realizing the negative actions, that people can study many wrong lessons. Primarily, objectivity is reasonable to show the negative actions.
Ultimately, after over weighing everything, once again, I approve that people need to recognize both positive and negative actions in three aspects of education, society and objectivity as referred above.