Sequential questions and answers?

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Organic Chemist

Sequential questions and answers?

Post by Organic Chemist »

Hi there!

This post is mostly about reading, basically because when it comes to listening, the fact that the questions and answers are completely sequential is obvious from the moment you take 1 or 2 trial tests.

However, in regards to the reading test, it is not so obvious. I don't have much time to prepare the exam, and it seems to me that in general the questions (except for the headings questions) are sequential but there are times that I think they are not :? :?
So that's why this question arises.
On which cases can I asume that the rest of the answers will be on the next paragraphs, and I can forget about the previous part of the text?

This is less obvious when it comes to T/F/NG. When I find an exercise of this kind, I lose myself and all the sequency disappears. I start to panic and moving forwards and backwards through the passage. This makes me lose a good amount of time.

Any tricks?

All the best!
Roddy

Re: Sequential questions and answers?

Post by Roddy »

I'm not aware of Pakistan, but according to my personal experience I would suggest you to do the preparation by yourself only. There are tons of study material available on the net regarding each and every section.
palssolution

Re: Sequential questions and answers?

Post by palssolution »

Hi Organic Chemist! thank you for your forum posting it's very useful to me, then your posting informations are teach us to good thank you.. Keep in touch with us.