Nov.8th Writing and Speaking topics

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
ielts vancouver

Nov.8th Writing and Speaking topics

Post by ielts vancouver »

14.11.08 (Vancouver):
The increasing amount of consumer goods has negative effects on natural environment. Do you agree or disagree? What do you think we can do about this?

14.11.08 (Asia-Pacific)
Some people think that most crime is the result of circumstances, e.g. poverty and other social problems. Others believe that most crime is caused by people who are bad by nature. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

14.11.08 (Vancouver)Speaking topics:
Part 1: Gift / Weather / Food / Sports / House and apartment

Part 2:
1. A historical place
2. An indoor game that you enjoyed as a child
3. An advice you get from a friend

Speaking topics do reoccur in the following tests, please prepare them accordingly.
brandon

Re: Nov.8th Writing and Speaking topics

Post by brandon »

Is it really true that the part 2 speaking topic will reoccur? That's great!

I took the exam last Oct and my mind went blank during the part 2 because i dont know what to answer. So now I am ready!

by the way, how come there's three topics?
Part 2:
1. A historical place

ielts vancouver wrote:14.11.08 (Vancouver):
The increasing amount of consumer goods has negative effects on natural environment. Do you agree or disagree? What do you think we can do about this?

14.11.08 (Asia-Pacific)
Some people think that most crime is the result of circumstances, e.g. poverty and other social problems. Others believe that most crime is caused by people who are bad by nature. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

14.11.08 (Vancouver)Speaking topics:
Part 1: Gift / Weather / Food / Sports / House and apartment

Part 2:
1. A historical place

Speaking topics do reoccur in the following tests, please prepare them accordingly.
ielts vancouver

Because I have three students taking the test this Saturday, they each got a different topic. That's why I have three part2 topics.
mouza

Post by mouza »

So, IELTS questions are not repeatable!!!
ielts vancouver

What I mean is some of this week's speaking topics could still occur in the next week's test. If you are not an experienced tutor, please do your own statistics and collating work before posting any useful tips here.
brandon

Post by brandon »

Thank you for the info. Ok i am going to prepare an answers for this 3 topics. I am going to take mine on Nov22 here in Canada, I hope one of this 3 will appear :D

ielts vancouver wrote:Because I have three students taking the test this Saturday, they each got a different topic. That's why I have three part2 topics.
brandon

Post by brandon »

Hi IELTS Vancouver,

I just want to know if the speaking topic is the same in whole canada?

I am going to take it in Toronto on Nov22, will it also be the same there?
brandon wrote:Thank you for the info. Ok i am going to prepare an answers for this 3 topics. I am going to take mine on Nov22 here in Canada, I hope one of this 3 will appear :D

ielts vancouver wrote:Because I have three students taking the test this Saturday, they each got a different topic. That's why I have three part2 topics.
ielts vancouver

Currently, I am trying to track all the speaking topics both in Asia-Pacific and Canada and I found they are basically the same. So please read my posts after each test.