Watching TV or Live concert

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
avsurti

Watching TV or Live concert

Post by avsurti »

Task - Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Ans - Entertainment is the most essential part in anybody’s life where every person has own preferences on being entertained whether watching live or enjoying on television, where everyone sees their own benefits to each mode and voting on one may be controversial.

To begin with, if we talk about today’s fast moving world, everybody faces cut throat competition for meeting two ends of life and for which they work from dawn to dusk leaving themselves squeezed by the end of day. Hence person opts for entertainment mode, be it watching TV or witnessing the sport event. I feel that the intermediate position would be the ideal one as every event is not to our reach for watching live whereas some event has its own charm watching live.

I can build my talk on this that both of that has its benefits as well as their drawbacks. If we first discuss about the events watched on television then it has many advantages like one can relax on his own form of sitting arrangements and without any external disturbances. He can just lie down in his night suits, have the popcorn bowl and enjoy each and every moment having suitable drink in hand. The other benefit we can trace out is the expense and time which person incur when he goes to watch live.

Person need not spend on tickets, standing in queue, driving distances, search for parking and walk down to venue. On Television one is likely to see the interesting parts of the show very clearly as the cameras show the nearest views of the artist and the stage. Importantly one need not worry about the changes in weather as the sudden rains and chilling winds would be out of question for him

Whereas talking on the live performances, these are the programs where the celebrities perform live and person can watch face to face. Attending the live performance is the real time experience which a person should watch at least once on their life. Despite being costly the person can afford for feeling that would lift the spirit while he gets exposed to the loud music and surround sound which charges up the person and a person can get the positive energy from such performances.

To agglomerate I would opine that there are programs which could be watched live like the music concerts whereas the events of sports are worth watching at home on television
vnskrajiv

Re: Watching TV or Live concert

Post by vnskrajiv »

avsurti wrote:Task - Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Ans - Entertainment is the most essential part in anybody’s life where every person has own preferences on being entertained whether watching live or enjoying on television, where everyone sees their own benefits to each mode and voting on one may be controversial.

To begin with, if we talk about today’s fast moving world, everybody faces cut throat competition for meeting two ends of life and for which they work from dawn to dusk leaving themselves squeezed by the end of day. Hence person opts for entertainment mode, be it watching TV or witnessing the sport event. I feel that the intermediate position would be the ideal one as every event is not to our reach for watching live whereas some event has its own charm watching live.

I can build my talk on this that both of that has its benefits as well as their drawbacks. If we first discuss about the events watched on television then it has many advantages like one can relax on his own form of sitting arrangements and without any external disturbances. He can just lie down in his night suits, have the popcorn bowl and enjoy each and every moment having suitable drink in hand. The other benefit we can trace out is the expense and time which person incur when he goes to watch live.

Person need not spend on tickets, standing in queue, driving distances, search for parking and walk down to venue. On Television one is likely to see the interesting parts of the show very clearly as the cameras show the nearest views of the artist and the stage. Importantly one need not worry about the changes in weather as the sudden rains and chilling winds would be out of question for him

Whereas talking on the live performances, these are the programs where the celebrities perform live and person can watch face to face. Attending the live performance is the real time experience which a person should watch at least once on their life. Despite being costly the person can afford for feeling that would lift the spirit while he gets exposed to the loud music and surround sound which charges up the person and a person can get the positive energy from such performances.

To agglomerate I would opine that there are programs which could be watched live like the music concerts whereas the events of sports are worth watching at home on television
It is clearly visible that you are hood at writing and forming ideas
You would score more if you follow Ryan sir videos which teaches you the structure,which enables you to complete job more easily.
JacksonGregory

Re: Watching TV or Live concert

Post by JacksonGregory »

avsurti wrote:Task - Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

I agree that watching a show live is more enjoyable than watching the same in television.Last year I went to one of thetop broadway musicals in new york city and enjoyed a lot by watching all stars live and when I came home after two- three days back the same show was repeated but I didn't enjoyed so much as I enjoyed in show.I think the reason is that if we see a show live all the things we see originally and so enjoy more as in television we can't get so much happiness.This is fact with anything even if we a watching a game live or a shoot of a picture live.