1st Nov writiting

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
Kate_

1st Nov writiting

Post by Kate_ »

Hi, this is the latest ielts writing topic: many people now choose to be unemployed instead of being employed the jobs they dont like. Agree or not?

Please have a comment on my following points:
I disagree because:

1. World economy unstability => no choice in work. If you have job, you're lucky.
2. Unemployment causes negative effects to society such as financial burden, crimes

I'm quite confused now :cry:
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: 1st Nov writiting

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Kate_ wrote:Hi, this is the latest ielts writing topic: many people now choose to be unemployed instead of being employed the jobs they dont like. Agree or not?

Please have a comment on my following points:
I disagree because:

1. World economy unstability => no choice in work. If you have job, you're lucky.
2. Unemployment causes negative effects to society such as financial burden, crimes

I'm quite confused now :cry:
I tend to make two agreement statements and 2 disagreement statements, currently.

So, for exam I would write a 4 paragraph essay.

1. Paragraph 1 = Introduction

2. Paragraph 2 = Agree because a. Some people have enough money. b. They are hoping for a better job.

3. Paragraph 3 = Disagree because a. Many people need a job. b. They are not sure if they will get a better one.

4. Conclusion

You can see I wrote an example essay with an explation here: (100% free site) "http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... gree-essay".

Here is an article I wrote more about some ideas: (100% free site) "http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... sk-2-essay".
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"