new member in IELTS forum

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
drjawad61

new member in IELTS forum

Post by drjawad61 »

hi to all

i am a doctor ,living in pakistan,i need 7.5 bands in IELTS in all four modules,as it is an eligibility criteria for me to appear in PLAB exam to get registration with GMC uk,

i am new in this forum ,i have left my job ,especially for IELTS test,please i need help in writing TAsk 1 and task 2 as well ,i hope evryone here will help .

thanks in anticipation.
uzma

Re: new member in IELTS forum

Post by uzma »

Hi,am from pakistan,i have done master in educational leadership and management studies.i want to study law subject in Uk.i need 7 band overall.so help me out to improve every thing and guide me how can i record my voice for speaking module.regards
drjawad61

Post by drjawad61 »

Unread postby uzma » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi,am from pakistan,i have done master in educational leadership and management studies.i want to study law subject in Uk.i need 7 band overall.so help me out to improve every thing and guide me how can i record my voice for speaking module.regards
well uzma ,

i have been preparing for my IELTS ,from last 20 days ,and it was much helpful ,i joined an accademy but they dont know even how to prepare student well for the appropriate bands ,so i left that .i have IELTS material ,for each section, i have little difficulty in task 1 ,so i joind this forum ,if you need any help feel free to contact.

regards drjawad
dr.awastk

Post by dr.awastk »

dr jawad im dr awais from Pakistan.
i am appearing for Plab exam for which i need score 7.5 overall and 7 each.
last time i got 7 7 7 and 6 and i need some serious partner to help me out.
i have alot of stuff for the exam but need to do combine study as it helps alot.
if u interested then we can help eachother and as our aim is same so we can work it out.
thanks
drjawad61

Post by drjawad61 »

dr.awastk wrote:dr jawad im dr awais from Pakistan.
i am appearing for Plab exam for which i need score 7.5 overall and 7 each.
last time i got 7 7 7 and 6 and i need some serious partner to help me out.
i have alot of stuff for the exam but need to do combine study as it helps alot.
if u interested then we can help eachother and as our aim is same so we can work it out.
thanks
hi awais
well its nice to hear that ,i am also planning to give plab in coming january ,,just working hard on IELTS ,,,

oky we will work together ,, ,, in which part are you weak in ,, i have heard from many of my friends that they scored L 7,R 7 ,S 7 BUT IN WRITING ALL got 6 or 6.5 ,,so i am focus on task 1 and task 2 writing in IELTS,

dr.awastk

Post by dr.awastk »

well currently i want to focus on all parts as if do speaking part and writing part together then it will help us alot.
well reading is quite tough among them but the rest parts depends upon the practice
ieltsband8

Post by ieltsband8 »

i am from Karachi and i am targeting band 8 in all modules if you guys are interested in speaking practice please do add me on Skype. my id is ieltsspeaking8

cheers.