[Exam Questions] 2014.09.04

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
jimmy ielts

[Exam Questions] 2014.09.04

Post by jimmy ielts »

After a long 2-week hiatus of the exam, here's the latest exam info.

Once again, If you wish to compare answers, please post your answers first, because nothing ever happens when you just wait!

If you have other information about this exam, for example, WT1, please comment below

Other updates, please visit http://www.facebook.com/ielts.jimmy

---- Listening APAC ----
1. job searching
4. research about colours

---- Reading APAC ----
1. The birth of self-serve shopping
2. Natural water purification system
3. Saving disappearing languages

---- Writing APAC ----
Academic WT1
• (Bar) the ratio of men, women, and children who consume fruits and vegetables.

Academic WT2
• Today, in many countries, people can live and work anywhere they choose because of improved communication technology and transportation. Do the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?
Last edited by jimmy ielts on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sushil

Re: [Exam Questions] 2014.09.04

Post by Sushil »

Dear Jimmy,

Could you please post the questions for the GT as well.

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Sushil
pakspin

Post by pakspin »

Today, in many countries, people can live and work anywhere they choose because of improved communication technology and transportation. Do the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?

can anyone write "DISADVANTAGES" of ADVANCEMENTS in Communication n Transportation ?

one disadvantage i can think of is "Increase in number of frauds like spam emails, fake calls" any others ?
&
will the "risk of danger increased as speed of transportation has increased" can be considered as a disadvantage ? please brainstorm this essay.. i am not good in thinking point quickly i guess :?
dabi

Post by dabi »

Ielts exam in saudi academic task 2
Individual greed and selfishness has been the basis of the modern society. Some people think that we must return to the older and more traditional values of respect for the family and the local community in order to create a better world to live in. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Sushil

Post by Sushil »

hi dabi,

Do u have any friend who has done GT exam today, if u have do u mind to post the questions...if u have time

Regards
haabbb

Post by haabbb »

Hey.
I am planning to give exam (Academic) on 20th Sept in Saudi Arabia.
I would really like to know the Academic writing task 2 topic if anyone from different timezone (ahead of Saudi Arabia) is attempting the IELTS exam.
It would be a huge favor. Thanks