IELTS exam on Aug 16th results delayed

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
hars_vijj

IELTS exam on Aug 16th results delayed

Post by hars_vijj »

IELTS Results delayed... any one got the same message? Is this positive or negative?

We refer to your IELTS test of 16th August, 2014.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analyzed before they are issued to candidates. Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyze it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued on 17th September, 2014.
annerocely

Re: IELTS exam on Aug 16th results delayed

Post by annerocely »

Hi., ive already seen my result..
jesh

Post by jesh »

i have seen mine yesterday..but still waiting for hard copy..is anyone received it in post.?
raghusriram

Post by raghusriram »

Hi,
i got the exact same mail. I had given the test in Pune through IDP. I wrote to the IDP IELTS team asking them whether this was a random process or anything to do with my scores in particular but have yet to receive a reply. I did extremely well in the reading and listening modules and reasonably well in the speaking module but relatively poorly in the writing module. I wonder whether this was due to a discrepancy in scores between the various modules. Any thoughts on the reason for your delayed results?
jenniferroe

Post by jenniferroe »

How long could this take. I did nit receive my resultceither and i have not got an email. This is so incovenience. Im beginnibg to doubt idp specislly vad feedvacks about them. I wush i could have took the exam directly from british ciuncil instead. I wanna cry.
hars_vijj

Post by hars_vijj »

raghusriram wrote:Hi,
i got the exact same mail. I had given the test in Pune through IDP. I wrote to the IDP IELTS team asking them whether this was a random process or anything to do with my scores in particular but have yet to receive a reply. I did extremely well in the reading and listening modules and reasonably well in the speaking module but relatively poorly in the writing module. I wonder whether this was due to a discrepancy in scores between the various modules. Any thoughts on the reason for your delayed results?

Even I have done well in all the sections, but little doubtful in reading section. Its really painful to wait for three more weeks. I wish they should have included a "support number" to which we can call and clarify our doubts. Dear raghusriram, Please share if you get reply from them
hars_vijj

Post by hars_vijj »

jenniferroe wrote:How long could this take. I did nit receive my resultceither and i have not got an email. This is so incovenience. Im beginnibg to doubt idp specislly vad feedvacks about them. I wush i could have took the exam directly from british ciuncil instead. I wanna cry.

Its weird that you didn't get an email. Did you try checking your spam. If not try to post a query to IDP Ielts team. Hope you will get good result though its delayed
raghusriram

Post by raghusriram »

No reply from IDP yet .I accept the fact that results may be delayed but the least they could do would be to clarify on the reason instead of being so opaque with words like process and analysis ..i really do not understand what they are saying is the reason for delay.
arjun

Post by arjun »

Even I did not get my result of 16th august..I GOT A MESSAGE THAT MY TEST REPORT FORM WILL BE ISSUED ON September 3rd..But till now I didn't get it..:(..even the response from the test center people is disgusting , they say that they dont know anything.
hars_vijj

Post by hars_vijj »

arjun wrote:Even I did not get my result of 16th august..I GOT A MESSAGE THAT MY TEST REPORT FORM WILL BE ISSUED ON September 3rd..But till now I didn't get it..:(..even the response from the test center people is disgusting , they say that they dont know anything.
This should be tragedy. If they cant meet the second committed date, it worries us a lot. I am expecting on 17th september, hope we all get results on the same day. Fingers crossed.
kanwal33

Post by kanwal33 »

its very good to know this that its have been delyed
Last edited by kanwal33 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
aakashraje

Post by aakashraje »

hars_vijj wrote:IELTS Results delayed... any one got the same message? Is this positive or negative?

We refer to your IELTS test of 16th August, 2014.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analyzed before they are issued to candidates. Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyze it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued on 17th September, 2014.

Hi I got same type of email. my exam date was on 6th sept and result was on 19th sept but i got mail saying result is on 3rd oct.. i am bit tensed.

did You get your result on 17th sept or before that ?
kanwal33

Post by kanwal33 »

can i participate in IELTS exam after my ssc part 1 or i have to wait till ssc part 2