Task 1 - Letter | For your feedback

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
kiruthika

Task 1 - Letter | For your feedback

Post by kiruthika »

Can someone tell me how these essays look. Please suggest any improvements. I would happy if someone were to tell if these essays can get me an 8.

You are looking for a part-time job at a football club.
Write a letter to the manager of the football club. In your letter:

introduce yourself
explain what experience and special skills you have
tell him/her when you think you could start

As per our earlier agreement, I have to move into the apartment at 190 A Collins street on March 12th.. However I am sorry to inform you that I would be unable to occupy the apartment until second week of April, due to personal circumstances.

During a business visit to Brisbane last week, I met with an accident. I have sustained shoulder and knee injuries and require complete rest for about a month. Due to this unfortunate incident, I would not be able to relocate to Melbourne for another month.

As per the terms of the rental agreement, I will be wire transferring this months rent to your bank account. In the eventuality of further delay in my relocation due to my recovery, I request you to kindly terminate the agreement after the month end. I will keep you informed about my progress well in advance. I apologise for all the inconvenience caused. I request your cooperation in this regard.