plz answer? ??

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
deep.hazra

plz answer? ??

Post by deep.hazra »

tobacco and are drugs that cause addiction and health problems should they be made illegal like other drugs? Or should all drugs be legalize? What do you think about these ideas?
argho1985

Re: plz answer? ??

Post by argho1985 »

deep.hazra wrote:tobacco and are drugs that cause addiction and health problems should they be made illegal like other drugs? Or should all drugs be legalize? What do you think about these ideas?
Following structure can be adapted

Over the years, there has been a debate of whether tobacco or other harmful drugs should be legalised or not. Although, many percentage believe that, it should not be legalized but according to me , I personally feel that it should be legalised keeping the account of the harmful aftermaths it produces to person and to the environment.

first para can focus on reason 1: for safety purpose.. more possessing of drugs more social violence it will occur.
Second para: overcrowding in hospitals: the victims can become a burden on hospital management and the hospital individuals have to be answerable to every close members of the victims.

So, in order to bring harmony among people who reflects a strong community, these possessions have to legalised so that people can think twice about the consequence before buying any of them.

These are just my ideas and any changes are welcomed.

Argho
deep.hazra

Re: plz answer? ??

Post by deep.hazra »

Thanks for your help. ....really helpful