Could you check my Task 1 Academic please?

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Damien P.

Could you check my Task 1 Academic please?

Post by Damien P. »

Hey!
Could you help me with this chart description please?
Is my task response sufficient?
Is my speech coherent?
Which band score would you possibly give it?

Thanks in advance :)

This chart describes the attitudes of New Zealanders regarding cultural activities. We can clearly see that culture was perceived very positively by the interviewed panel.

First, a strong sense of cultural identity can be noticed in these results. About nine in ten New Zealanders slightly or strongly thought that cultural activities enrich people’s lives and make them closer. Furthermore, ninety-six percent of the panel agreed with the fact that children should get involved in such activities. These results go along with the unpopularity of the two last stances. While almost a half of the interviewed people thought that sporting activities are more important than cultural ones, only more than four in ten New Zealanders did not have a strong sense of their cultural identity. Finally, there was an overall absence of hesitation among the interviewees, with a single peak of 4 percent of people neither agreeing nor disagreeing.

We can conclude from this chart that New Zealanders love and value their cultural identity, as well as their cultural education.