GT Letter, please review the letter

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Srushti

GT Letter, please review the letter

Post by Srushti »

Your friend is coming over to stay with you. However, you will be away on vacation for a month. Write him/her a letter and say:

- How to get the keys to your flat
- How to operate the equipment in the flat, and
- Suggest a few places of interest to visit

Dear Jhon,

I hope you have packed your luggage and waiting for a journey day. But I am extremely sorry to not accompany you during your stay, as I have an important travel to my hometown, which I can't postpone. However you will not feel lonely, as my naughty cat “Jimy” will be there. You need to get “Jimy” and flat key from Mr Wilson, who lives at flat no 203, I have informed him about you.

Before you use any equipment, just switch on the main power supply button, which is in blue color and top of the main door. The room heater regulator button is beside the main door, just need to set the temperature based on your requirement but keep at least 20 centigrade. All others equipment are automatic, just for washing machine, use liquid soap instead of powder.

There are number of places which you can visit during weekend like Museum, Fashion Street, and Aquarium. Don’t forget to dine at “Indian Bistro”, the food is very delectable.

Happy Journey and take care

Best Wishes,
Susan
Srushti

Re: GT Letter, please review the letter

Post by Srushti »

please provide any comments so I can improve the letter
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: GT Letter, please review the letter

Post by Flick »

Srushti wrote:Your friend is coming over to stay with you. However, you will be away on vacation for a month. Write him/her a letter and say:

- How to get the keys to your flat
- How to operate the equipment in the flat, and
- Suggest a few places of interest to visit

Dear Jhon,

I hope you have packed your luggage and are excited for your trip. I am extremely sorry that I won't be around for it, as I have to travel to my hometown, and I can't postpone my visit. However you will not feel lonely, as my naughty cat “Jimy” will be there. You can get “Jimy” and flat key from Mr Wilson, who lives at flat number 203, I have let him know when you are due to arrive.

Before you use any equipment, just switch on the main power supply button, which is blue and above the main door. The room heater regulator button is beside the main door, just set the temperature based on your requirement but keep it at at least 20 centigrade. All other equipment is automatic, just remember to use liquid soap instead of powder in the washing machine.

There are a number of places you can visit during the weekend like the Museum, Fashion Street, and the Aquarium. Don’t forget to dine at “Indian Bistro”, the food is delicious.

Happy Journey and take care,

Susan