please grade my essay.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sathiya

please grade my essay.

Post by sathiya »

The famous American actor John Wayne once said “Tomorrow is the most important thing in our life.” However, some people think that the present time is more important. How important is it for individuals and the country to think and do something for the future? What is your own opinion?

Over the few decades, people thought and ideas about their life have been changed a lot.
Some think concentrating on present days are much more important than future, while others refute this idea. According to me,thinking about future days are much more valuable due to the several benefits it poses to an individual and to the nation. This can be seen by looking at the inputs given by an individual for brighter future and several steps taken by the government to protect nation.

Firstly, hard work and dedication the people show towards their present work are to get good fortune life in future. Take an example of student studying in a school,stress himself , scarifies his needs and recreation to get professionalized carrier in the future. This satisfies the future needs and demands of the student and provides security to the life. Hence,it is clear that people struggles today to get colourful tomorrow which shows their importance towards future life.

Secondly, government organize, plan,act effectively with regards to future life. Take an instance, some countries tend to involve some of their shares in share market to improve their economic growth in future, get some weapons from other countries to protect the nations, plan some long term goals for the welfare of the country's people. This precautionary methods are taken for better tomorrow and so, future life is considered to be important.

On the whole, the advantages the people and nation receive while planning and actions are made in view of future life are clearly proved. So it is believed tomorrow is very much significant than present.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please grade my essay.

Post by Flick »

sathiya wrote:The famous American actor John Wayne once said “Tomorrow is the most important thing in our life.” However, some people think that the present time is more important. How important is it for individuals and the country to think and do something for the future? What is your own opinion?

Over the few decades, people's thoughts and ideas about their life have changed a lot.
Some think concentrating on the present day is much more important than the future, while others refute this idea. According to me, thinking about the future is much more valuable due to the several benefits it poses to an individual and to the nation. This can be seen by looking at the advantages to an individual and several steps taken by the government to protect the nation thinking about the future provides..

Firstly, the hard work and dedication people show towards their present work is in order to build good fortune in the future. Take the example of a student studying in school. He deals with stress, sacrifices his wants and recreation time so he can have a professional career in the future. This satisfies his future needs and demands, and provides security to his life. Hence,it is clear that people struggle today to achieve success tomorrow which shows the importance they place on their future life.

Secondly, governments organize, plan and act with regards to the future. For example, some countries tend to use some of their shares in the share market to improve their economic growth in the future, purchase weapons from other countries to protect their nation, or plan some long term goals for the welfare of the country's people. These precautionary steps are taken for a better tomorrow and so the future is considered to be important.

On the whole, the advantages people and the nation receive while planning and acting are made in view of the future are clearly proved. So it is believedthat tomorrow is much more significant than the present.
cranford cliff

Re: please grade my essay.

Post by cranford cliff »

The first sentence is confusing; say something like : 'People do not always share the same attitude towards the future'.
Refute has a special meaning - check it.
in your conclusion 'it is believed ' means 'believed by someone ' , not necessarily by you . Better to say : 'I believe'.
'According to me ' is not correct, just say 'in my opinion'
you cannot say 'pose a benefit' , better to say 'bring a benefit'
This can be seen by looking at the advantages to an individual and several steps taken by the government to protect the nation thinking about the future provides..
this sentence is muddled.
Hence,it is clear that people struggle today to achieve success tomorrow which shows the importance they place on their future life.
true, but the question asks for the importance you think they should place on the future.

T
hese precautionary steps are taken for a better tomorrow and so the future is considered to be important.
true again , but same issue - the topic asks you to comment on whether it should be important for governments to plan for the future.