essay task 2- cosmetics.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sathiya

essay task 2- cosmetics.

Post by sathiya »

Please check my essay.

Medical procedures for cosmetic purposes should not be allowed.
Do you agree or disagree?

Over the past few decades,people conscientiousness towards beauty have become increasing which could be one of the reasons for more number of people approaching medical center.
Some people argues in favor of this, whereas some supports for the prohibition of cosmetic procedures.
In my opinion, people can be allowed to undergo cosmetic procedures which provides lots of benefits.
This can be proved by looking at the increased confidence level of the people and improved standards of living.

Firstly, many people feel confident in their life if they are appealing to the society. For example, a girl with contractures due to burns might feel embarrassed to face the whole world. This lowers the self esteem and also feel emotionally imbalanced. Approaching hospitals for cosmetic surgery relives her from stress and makes her to face the people with courage. Thus, reconstructive procedures bring many benefit to the people, so it should be allowed to function.

Secondly,standards of people's living could be improved with good physical appearance.
Take an instance of film actressess, who have experienced a drastic changes in their standards of living to higher level which happened because of their glamorous physique. This might motivate other public to concentrate more on their appearance to experience changes in living standards. Thus, treatments which add beauty to self should be encouraged to flourish in this modern world.

On the whole,considering the benefits the people get from cosmetic procedures such as increased confidence level and high living standards, it is better not to prohibit cosmetic procedures. It is recommended for the people to opt for a medical cosmetic people if needed.
sathiya

Re: essay task 2- cosmetics.

Post by sathiya »

Hi,
Please any one evaluate my essay. It will be a great help to improve myself.
durai

Post by durai »

Over the past few decades,peoples' conscientiousness towards beauty are increasing which could be one of the reasons why many people approaching cosmetic medical center .
Some people argue in favor of this here use object first, and in the second part use pronoun. , whereas some supports for the prohibition of cosmetic procedures.
In my opinion, people should be allowed to undergo cosmetic procedures due to the benefits it provides.
This can be proved by looking at the increased level of confidence of the people and the improvement in the standard of living.

Firstly, many people feel confident in their life if they are appealing to the society. For example, a girl with contractures due to burns might feel embarrassed to face the whole world. This lowers the self esteem and also feel emotionally imbalanced. Approaching hospitals for cosmetic surgery relives her from stress and makes her to face the people with courage. Thus, reconstructive procedures bring many benefits to the people, so it should be allowed to function.

Secondly, living standard of people could be improved with good physical appearance.
Take an instance of film actresses, give specific example, like " a film actor, Aiswarya Rai, did cosmetic procedure to increase her richness in the film world.who have experienced a drastic change in their standards of living to higher level which happened because of their glamorous physique. This might motivate other public to concentrate more on their appearance to experience changes in living standards. Thus, treatments which add beauty to self should be encouraged to flourish in this modern world.

On the whole,considering the benefits the people get from cosmetic procedures such as increased confidence level and high living standards, it is better to avoid prohibition of cosmetic procedures. It is recommended for the people to opt for a medical cosmetic surgeons if needed.
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
sathiya

Post by sathiya »

Thank you Durai for spending your valuable time to correct my essay.