Some people believe that student always learn in a group rat

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
akr2200

Some people believe that student always learn in a group rat

Post by akr2200 »

m
Last edited by akr2200 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allen_zhang

Re: Some people believe that student always learn in a group

Post by allen_zhang »

HI Akr2200,
It seems that your topic question is not correct. I can't comment on it if your topic question is not clear to me.
Some people believe that student always learn better? in a group rather than study individually, to what extent do you agree or disagree?
#1 2013-09-07 L7.5; R8; S6; W6
#2 2014-03-08 L7.5; R7; S7; W5.5
#3 2014-05-10 L7.5; R8; S6.5; W6
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S5.5; W7
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S7; W5.5
akr2200

Post by akr2200 »

I didn't understand.... that what you didn't understand :roll: :roll:
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

akr2200 wrote:Some people believe that student always learn better in a group rather than study individually, to what extent do you agree or disagree?

Today in this era of competition, students are always looking for new tricks which help them to increase their knowledge. One of these methods is to study in a group rather than individually.
In my opinion, both of these strategies have their own advantages and limitations. In group study, students can work together to motivate each other to study harder. In group study, students can enhance their knowledge and can improve their skills as they can ask each other questions and learn from each other. Not only do they increase their understanding of the subject, they also gain maturity. They can spend more time with each other which makes studying fun. They can do surveys, projects and assignments very quickly, correctly and in-depth, as compared to the students who are doing them alone.
However, it has some disadvantagesFor example, if you are studying in a group, you can easily divert each others minds by gossiping and mischief. Sometimes, if even a single student is not in the right mood then he often bothers other students and interrupts them in their studies. In this way, individual study is much better to learn continuously, without disturbance which often makes it hard to concentrate.

In conclusion, if you can spread your time between studying in a group and studying alone, you can take advantage of the benefits of both. Regardless of this, if you are diligent and hard working, you’ll definitely get an awesome result whether you like to study individually or in a group.