Please Check My Letter

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
loby970

Please Check My Letter

Post by loby970 »

Task1-150 words
You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket and you wish to complain to the supermarket
say who you are
give details about the accident
suggest how the supermarket could prevent similar accident
MY Letter:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about the unexpected accident in your supermarket.

Perfectly, you know me.I am Mrs. Vetr.Your Pemanent customer.I always buy all my
needs from your store.Like Other days I walk wth my trolly in your shop and watch the price label of goods ,suddenly my ankle hurt therefore I screamed.
Your employee pushed a big trolly , cue to mountan of goods in his trolly ,he couldn't saw me and bothered me.

Although ,this isnot first time I see this bad occurance, but I don’t think it happen to me.I suggest you to solve this problem and prevent to occur again , you order to staff that all goods carried to their shelfs before or after the time of customer is in the supermarket. If it is not impossible employees take less product to see in front of them.Another point is about the good's label. They are very small . and fonts are unvisible especially for middle age person.please stick bold and large fonts of labels on the shelfs.

I hope you can settle this problem until your profits and reveneues don't decreace.

Yours faithfully,

Lobat vetr
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please Check My Letter

Post by Flick »

loby970 wrote:Task1-150 words
You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket and you wish to complain to the supermarket
say who you are
give details about the accident
suggest how the supermarket could prevent similar accident
MY Letter:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about an unexpected accident I had in your supermarket.

Perfectly, you know me.I am Mrs. Vetr.Your Pemanent customer.(<-- Reword to: My name is Mrs Vetr and I am a regular customer.) I always buy all my
needs from your store. (<-- Delete this sentence. In the previous sentence you have already said that you are a regular customer.) Like Other days I walk wth my trolly in your shop and watch the price label of goods ,suddenly my ankle hurt therefore I screamed. (<-- Reword to: The other day as I was shopping, one of your employees carelessy hit me with a large trolley.)
Your employee pushed a big trolly , cue to mountan of goods in his trolly ,he couldn't saw me and bothered me.(<-- Delete this sentence.)

Although ,this isnot first time I see this bad occurance, but I don’t think it happen to me. (<-- Reword to: I have seen this happen before to other people, but I couldn't believe that it happened to me.) I suggest you to solve this problem and prevent to occur again , you order to staff that all goods carried to their shelfs before or after the time of customer is in the supermarket. (<-- Reword to: In order to prevent this from occurring again, I suggest you ensure your staff finishes shelving goods before your supermarket opens to the public each day.) If it is not impossible employees take less product to see in front of them. (<-- Reword to: If this is not possible, your staff should have less goods in their trolley so they can see in front of them.)

Another point is about the good's label. They are very small . and fonts are unvisible especially for middle age person.please stick bold and large fonts of labels on the shelfs.(<-- Reword this paragraph to: On a side note, I have also noticed that the size of labels on your goods is very small. This is difficult for older people to read. Please consider using larger fonts on the price labels.)

I hope you can settle this problem without your profits and revenues decreasing.

Yours faithfully,

Lobat vetr