ielts general |7th June

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
atmahesh

ielts general |7th June

Post by atmahesh »

anybody planning to appear for ielts exam on 7th June from Australia,Japan,Korea, SIngapore, China or vietnam time zone.?

I would be very grateful if you can share the written test task1 and task2 topics after the exam?

Thanks,
atmahesh

Re: ielts general |7th June

Post by atmahesh »

Bangalore, GT test

Task2 --some people say in school, young people are not taught health…do you agree or disagree
task 1 --write a letter to a friend to start the new import business and suggest product.
Tam

Re: ielts general |7th June

Post by Tam »

Hi

I just got the ielts GT this morningin Vietnam. Below is what I still remember:

1. Listening: apart from other tasks, task 2 is a map which I think I fail on this.
2. Reading: many words, task 1 is about British exhibitions, NHS clinic, etc.. which are very long but I think it is ok
3. Writing: Task 1: write a letter to your teacher, saying about your failure of completing the essay assigned.
Task 2: cultures around the world are now similar. Tell reasons, positive or negative?

My writing test is so bad because I do not manage time well so I think both tasks are short. Do you think I lose many marks in writing for their short length, not enough words? Anyway, I will wait for the results and register for the next test.

Hope my info is useful!

Cheers