Ielts 6-Test 4..pls mark me with feedbacks..thanks!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
charliedang

Ielts 6-Test 4..pls mark me with feedbacks..thanks!

Post by charliedang »

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.

Discuss both these view and give your own opinion.

Answer:

Attitudes towards change are always the topic that many people discuss at all time. Some people believe in doing the same things in their lives and avoiding change, while others think that change is good. In my opinion, change is a vital factor for a healthy development of any society.

The reason some people do not want to change because they are afraid of risks. For instances, people, who have a steady income and the responsibility for looking after family, usually find it hard to deal with change such as changing job, accommodation or lifestyle. In addition, everyone has different capacities in order to adapt to change. Indeed, some individuals, who grew up in harsh conditions, would be familiar with change as a need to survive, while others, who have not experienced the same things, would not be able to adapt to it easily.

However, we cannot hold ourselves from changing as this would restrict society development. Just imagine, if there were no change which occurred in the lives of our ancestors, we would still live in the Stone Age at the moment. Thus, everyone, especially youngsters, should have positive attitudes about change and gets ready for it. In other words, we need to equip ourselves with knowledge and plans in order to adapt to change effectively and efficiently. As a result of being fearless of change, people would be able to study it better, create solutions and contribute value to life.

In conclusion, I believe that change will be good if we are expecting it and prepare ourselves by predicting the change in order to react to it in a favorable way.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Ielts 6-Test 4..pls mark me with feedbacks..thanks!

Post by Flick »

charliedang wrote:Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.

Discuss both these view and give your own opinion.

Answer:

Attitudes towards change are always an interesting topic that many people discuss all the time. Some people believe in doing the same things in their lives and avoiding change, while others think that change is good. In my opinion, change is a vital factor for the healthy development of any society.

The reason some people do not want to change is because they are afraid of risks. For instance, people, who have a steady income and the responsibility for looking after family usually find it hard to deal with change such as changing job, accommodation or lifestyle. In addition, everyone has different capacities in order to adapt to change. Indeed, some individuals, who grew up in harsh conditions, would be familiar with change as a need to survive, while others, who have not experienced the same things, would not be able to adapt to it easily.

However, we cannot hold ourselves from changing as this would restrict societal development. Just imagine, if there were no change which occurred in the lives of our ancestors, we would still be living in the Stone Age today.(<-- Can you give an example of changes our ancestors may have encountered?) Thus, everyone, especially youngsters, should have positive attitudes towards change and be ready for it. In other words, we need to equip ourselves with knowledge and plans in order to adapt to change effectively and efficiently. As a result of being fearless of change, people would be able to study it better, create solutions and contribute value to life.

In conclusion, I believe that change can be good if we are expecting it and prepare ourselves by predicting the change in order to react to it in a favorable way.
Nice and simple. Well argued - good job!
charliedang

Re: Ielts 6-Test 4..pls mark me with feedbacks..thanks!

Post by charliedang »

Thanks Flick :)