letter< advise friend a subject>

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
durai

letter< advise friend a subject>

Post by durai »

You have a friend who is about to enter university and he wants you to advise him on which subject to specialize in-history –in which he is very interested, or computer science which offers better job prospects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Wilson,

How are you? Hope you are doing well.

I am glad to know that you have passed your higher secondary exam with first class. My hearty congratulations.

I was really delighted when I got your letter asking for my suggestion about the subject you want to study at university. As you value my opinions, I make an attempt to it. I know, History is your favourite subject and with such one you can learn about ancient society and evolution of mankind. But, what I am thinking is you can study about these old civilizations in your leisure time. It doesn’t need any extra knowledge to learn from your free time.

I advise you to take computer science because of the immense employment opportunities that you get as an Engineer in this world of technology. Also, your passive attitude and presentation skills will earn you good credits towards your work in the future.

Let me know what you have decided.

With regards,
Durai
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7