Task 2 Please check it. Thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
asadhbk

Task 2 Please check it. Thanks

Post by asadhbk »

The use of machines are increasing day by day which is reducing physical work done by humans. Do you think that the advantages outweighs the disadvantages?

In recent years, there has been a colossal upsurge in the amount of machines. Even in small factories or industries, use of machines can be commonly seen. The contention that positive sides of the machines can be replaced by the negative aspects is a subject that can be supported and refuted by many. In my opinion, pessimitic approaches could overshadow the pragmatic view of machines.

The primary and salient reason is that machines consume less time and perform multitasks efficiently. For instance, a machine can produce hundred cars in a day without any hurdle and this is beyond the reach of humans. Therefore, machines have upper hand in performance criteria and argument in favor of them can be plausible.

Another overt reason is that the construction work becomes arduous for human. In such case, Pyramids of Egypt is a true example of this kind when conspicuous amount of deaths occured. Whereas, Barj-ul-Khalifa is an astonishing example of modern era.The argument in favor of machines cannot be rejected from the above statement.

On the other side, the reason behind the disagreement is that it could effects the poverty. For example, machines could depreived humans from job and such a lose could be disastrous for all. Therefore, the negative impact of this situation could become a reason of global anarchy.

To conclude. the prevalent technology has made our lives easy but the other side of the picture is strenuous to contend. Thus, It is evident that the advantages of machines cannot defeat the disadvantages in real world.
asadhbk

Re: Task 2 Please check it. Thanks

Post by asadhbk »

Please mark my essay, I have an exam on this coming saturday please.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Task 2 Please check it. Thanks

Post by Flick »

asadhbk wrote:The use of machines are increasing day by day which is reducing physical work done by humans. Do you think that the advantages outweighs the disadvantages?

In recent years, there has been a colossal upsurge in the amount of machines being created and used on a daily basis. Even in small factories or industries, the use of machines can be commonly seen. The contention that positive aspects of machine use is outweighed by the negative aspects is a subject that is supported and refuted by many. In my opinion, pessimitic approaches could overshadow the pragmatic view of machines.(<-- Your meaning isn't clear. I would reword this to: In my opinion, the negative implications of machine use overshadow the benefits.)

The primary and salient benefit is that machines consume less time and perform multitasks efficiently. For instance, a machine can produce a hundred cars in a day without any rest and this is beyond the reach of humans. Therefore, machines have an advantage when it comes to performance criteria the benefit is clear.

Another reason in favor of machine use is that construction work is arduous for humans. The Pyramids of Egypt is a true example of this, as a conspicuous amount of deaths occurred because construction relied on human labor. Alternatively, Barj-ul-Khalifa is an astonishing example of the modern era. (<-- Why?)The argument in favor of machines cannot be rejected from the above statement.

On the other hand, the argument against machine use is how it effects poverty. For example, machines could deprive humans of jobs and such a loss could be disastrous for all. (<-- Why? What would it mean for people to lose their jobs?) Therefore, the negative impact of this situation could become a cause global anarchy.

To conclude. Prevalent technology has made our lives easy but the other side of the picture is the negative impact it could have. Thus, it is evident that the advantages of machines cannot defeat the disadvantages in the real world.
Great start! Hope the exam went well.
Thanks,
Flick