Task 2 : High school graduates should take a year off...

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
MattMatrix

Task 2 : High school graduates should take a year off...

Post by MattMatrix »

High school graduates should take a year off before entering college.

One of the important duration in our-lives is the time to select a course into college because it will have affected to their jobs and future lives. However, there are a lot of courses in college to select for studies. Therefore, I believe that high school graduates should take a year off before entering college because they must discover a suitable course and prepare themselves.

Firstly, in fact, the personal ambitions are different yet majority of high school graduates have dreamed about their future. They want to be like what their dream. However, selecting a suitable course which match their capability is an importance as well. Hence, education system should have a chance for high school graduates to discover themselves and build inspiration for their college studying.

Next, actually, the success of students college as well begin with prepared themselves because studying in school provide the general education, but there are various and specific subjects in college's curriculum. Hence, high school graduates should have prepared themselves to be suitable students for specifically studies in college. For example, Ali wants to enroll in the international college, he was a superb student in high school, but he is weak in English. Hence, he must have study English before entering to college as prepare himself.

In conclusion, I strongly agree that high school graduates should take a year off before entering college in terms of suitable course discovery and preparing themselves, which are the keys to success of studying in college. Moreover, I believe that successful studying is able to guarantee the achievement of our-lives.