My IELTS Score GT

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
bunni015

My IELTS Score GT

Post by bunni015 »

Hi All

I just received my IELTS score, and I am disappointed to say that I could not make 7 in each module. Except listening, remaining three modules I scored 6.

listening : 8
Speaking : 6.5
Writing : 6
Reading : 6

Regards
Bunni
Ryan

Re: My IELTS Score GT

Post by Ryan »

Hi Bunni,

I'm sorry to hear the disappointing news. Try to stay positive. What were the questions you faced in the different parts of the exam?
bunni015

Re: My IELTS Score GT

Post by bunni015 »

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for saying, "not to get disheartened ".

1. About Writing, I know what went wrong. I could not complete Task 2 in 40 minutes and it almost took more than 50 mins. But by the time, when I finished task 2; I had only 6 mins left to finish task 1. Delay in finishing task 2 has created a kind of mental stress and I lost the track.

2. Reading, I hope I might have done some thing wrong with True/ False they were around some 6 question to answers.

3. The most shocking and dumbfounded, when I saw the figure was against Speaking. Seriously, I spoke very well, with ease and grace considering all the the criterions considered for assessment.

Ryan, please suggest something by which I can improve my writing speed. In my writing section, the thing which made things go wrong is Time. :?: