Task 1: Please review and assess.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
simar178

Task 1: Please review and assess.

Post by simar178 »

1) You are planing to go on a trip and you are writing a letter to invite your friend.

in your letter, explain:
a. why you are going on a trip.
b. where are you planing to stay and what you are planing to do.
c. why do you want your friend to come with you.

Dear Kavita,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am excited to tell you that I am planning a trip to Goa with some of our college friends next month, to get relief from the hectic work schedule.

I have been looking for such trip from past few months and finally this time it seems to be working. We are a group of 4 people. After talking to many travel agents and reviews about the packages we have finalized Goa to be the destination. We will be staying in Hotel Leela, which is among the famous hotels of there. The stay will be of 7 days, which will include the site seeing and adventure activities. Moreover, On a group of more than 5 people we will be eligible to avail 20% discount on the fare. It will be fun if you can join us, I am sure this trip will be memorable for us.

Do call me or reply on this letter if you make up your mind or have any suggestion, so that I can make prior arrangements.

Regards,
Simar
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Task 1: Please review and assess.

Post by Flick »

simar178 wrote:1) You are planing to go on a trip and you are writing a letter to invite your friend.

in your letter, explain:
a. why you are going on a trip.
b. where are you planing to stay and what you are planing to do.
c. why do you want your friend to come with you.

Dear Kavita,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am excited to tell you that I am planning a trip to Goa with some of our college friends next month, to take a break from my hectic work schedule.

I have been looking forward to this trip for the past few months and finally this time it seems to be working. Four of us are going. After talking to many travel agents and reviewing the packages, we have decided on Goa as our destination. We will be staying in Hotel Leela, which is among the famous hotels there. The trip is 7 days long, which will include sightseeing and adventure activities. I am writing because a group of more than 5 people are eligible for a 20% discount on the fare. It would be fun if you can join us, I am sure this trip will be memorable.

Do call me or reply on this letter if you make up your mind or have any suggestion, so that I can make arrangements.

Regards,
Simar
Great job. The only thing I would include is a deadline for Kavita to get in contact.
Thanks,
Flick
allen_zhang

Re: Task 1: Please review and assess.

Post by allen_zhang »

Nice letter!
#1 2013-09-07 L7.5; R8; S6; W6
#2 2014-03-08 L7.5; R7; S7; W5.5
#3 2014-05-10 L7.5; R8; S6.5; W6
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S5.5; W7
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S7; W5.5