pls give me suggestiono-task 2-rubbish

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

pls give me suggestiono-task 2-rubbish

Post by rairaichan0323 »

In this age of change, the human society is progressing rapidly on various fronts. Yet, at the same time, many problems have arisen, a serious one of matters is a vast amount of trash. This issue has drawn widespread attention. It is argued that among the chief causes of this, are one-off packaging and lack of sense of environmental preservation. To tackle these issues, using biodegradable packaging and educating citizens about environmental problems related suggestions will be analyzed for viability.

This major cause of this problem is one-off packaging. To take Japan as an example, shops frequently use few packaging papers for packaging one item in order to make it look nice. Obviously, it is unnecessary and creates large among of wastes. These papers are hard to break down. Therefore, to resolve this matter, it is better to use biodegradable packaging that is more easily to be biodegraded if compare to traditional one. As this shows, it can effectively reduce the amount of garbage.

Another contributing factor is individuals are lack of sense of environmental protection. For instance, most of the people in Asia countries, they will not separate the wastes before throwing them. Their recycling system is not well-developed or even do not have such a program. Hence, it can provide a lot of rubbish, despite some of them can in fact be reused. To solve this issue, it is suggested that government should raise a public awareness of the significance of recycling and environmental conservation by a public education campaign. It can teach them how to reuse and separate their trash. It is obvious from this education can be a very effective way to diminish the total amount of wastes.

In conclusion, I believe that this is clearly a problem of such complexity that no easy solution in short term. However, I contend that the measure outlined above would constitute a good first step.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: pls give me suggestiono-task 2-rubbish

Post by Flick »

rairaichan0323 wrote:In this age of change, human society is progressing rapidly on various fronts. Yet, at the same time, many problems have arisen. One of the most serious is the vast amount of trash that we are creating. This issue has drawn widespread attention. It is argued that among the chief causes of this, are one-off packaging and the lack of sense of environmental preservation. To tackle these issues, using biodegradable packaging and educating citizens about environmental problems will be analyzed for viability.

The major cause of this problem is one-off packaging. To take Japan as an example, shops frequently use several layers of paper for packaging one item in order to make it look nice. Obviously, this is unnecessary and creates a large among of waste. These papers are hard to break down. Therefore, to resolve this matter, it is better to use biodegradable packaging that is more easily broken down as compared to traditional packaging. I believe this can effectively reduce the amount of garbage being produced.

Another contributing factor is individuals lacking understanding for the need to protect the environment. For instance, most of the people in Asian countries do not separate their waste before throwing it away. Their recycling system is not well-developed, and some countries don't have a recycling program at all. Hence, a lot of rubbish is being created, despite much of it being reusable. To solve this issue, it is suggested that governments should raise public awareness of the significance of recycling and environmental conservation by a public education campaign. It can teach them how to reuse and separate their trash. It is clear that education can be a very effective way to diminish the total amount of waste.

In conclusion, I believe that this is clearly a problem of such complexity that there is no easy solution in the short term. However, I contend that the measures outlined above would constitute a good first step.