Ielts General Writing Question 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Abs

Ielts General Writing Question 1

Post by Abs »

Hi there,

This question was appeared in the
IELTS test in Australia on 21 September. " the head teacher of a school wants someone to talk to his/her pupils about his/her job. Your manager has asked you to do so.
Write a letter to the head teacher of the school and say
. who you are and and what work you do
. What you will talk about
. What equipment you need.

Can someone please write a letter to this question (band 8 or above level)?

I would really appreciate it.
Ryan

Re: Ielts General Writing Question 1

Post by Ryan »

Thanks for sharing this info, Abs.

Why don't you attempt the question and post it here for us to evaluate?
Abs

Hi Ryan! Would please have a read of it?

Post by Abs »

Dear Sir,

I am writing to express my interest in giving presentation about your job to your students.

I am Sunny Lane and I am 30 years old. I finished my degree in Accounting from UTS in July 2011 and since been working as an accountant in Telstra.

As this presentation is all about your introduction, your qualifications and experience in teaching are the key points that I will talk about. To keep students involved, I would also like to include your non-academic achievements. In relation to this presentation, I think it would be more relevant to use adobe power-point. For this, I may need a laptop, which is compatible with adobe software. I would also need a smart board to screen the power-point so as to enable all the students to see it clearly.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Your faithfully,
Sunny Frain