task 1 - suggestion- mall facilities

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

task 1 - suggestion- mall facilities

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You normally go shopping in the area where you live. However, you think some of the facilities for shoppers could be improved. Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter:
• say in general what you like about shopping in your area
• say what is wrong with the facilities
• suggest how they can be improved

Dear Sir/Madam,

I regularly shop at the Aeon shopping mall in our hometown. I enjoy shopping there so much. This is because it is convenient, comfortable and reasonable price.

However, I would like to offer my suggestions in order to improve the services. Firstly, there do not have an information counter. It is a quite inconvenience for visitors. While they have a problem, they could not get anyone else helping. Most importantly, indicators for emergency exits are not enough and unclear. It can be a potential risk if it has any accidents.

Therefore, I would suggest that setting up an enquiry center on the ground floor. I believe that all the customers will satisfy with this new service. Finally, replacing new indicators which can clearly demonstrate where is the emergency exits.

I would be grateful if you could take my proposals into serious consideration.
I am looking forward to seeing it will have improvement of the facilities in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Janis Lam
rairaichan0323

Re: task 1 - suggestion- mall facilities

Post by rairaichan0323 »

can someone check this letter for me? thank you!!