Please review the task 1: letter and score accordingly

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
simar178

Please review the task 1: letter and score accordingly

Post by simar178 »

Write a letter to a friend inviting him/her to watch a movie that he/she wanted to see. Tell him/her

- What movie is it?
- Why do you think it might be interesting?
- Make arrangements to watch it together.

Dear Kavita,

I hope this letter finds you in pink of your health and spirit. I am writing this letter to invite you for the movie which you have been waiting since the day its release date has been announced.

I have gone through the trailers of this movie and it seems to be a movie with full of action and drama.I am pretty sure that we will enjoy this movie as it suits our taste, moreover, it is the movie of your all time favourite actor Salman Khan. As his acting abilities have already been well proven since decades, i hope he will not disappoint his fans. Fortunately, this movie is going to release on your birthday and on this occasion only i have booked advanced tickets. Followed by the movie we will go for the lunch and will spend some good time together, I will pick you from your house. Do confirm me by reverting back on this letter or call me.

I look forward for your response.

Regards,
Simar
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please review the task 1: letter and score accordingly

Post by Flick »

simar178 wrote: Dear Kavita,

I hope this letter finds you good health and spirit. I am writing this letter to invite you to the movie you have been waiting to see since the day its release date was announced.

I have gone through the trailers of this movie and it seems to be full of action and drama. I am pretty sure that we will enjoy this movie as it suits our taste. Moreover, it has your all time favourite actor, Salman Khan, in it. As his acting abilities have been well proven for decades, I hope he will not disappoint his fans. Fortunately, this movie is going to be released on your birthday, so I have booked advanced tickets. Before the movie, let's eat lunch and spend some time together. I will pick you up from your house. Please call me or reply to this letter to confirm our plans.

I look forward for your response.

Regards,
Simar
Well done, Simar. This sounds like a fun plan.
simar178

Re: Please review the task 1: letter and score accordingly

Post by simar178 »

Thanks a lot for your kind reply Flick :) . It would be grateful if you could score me for this letter and let me know some ideas to score band 8 in letter.