Please benchmark my Letter with band 9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please benchmark my Letter with band 9

Post by saqibali »

You are being sent on a one month work assignment in San Francisco, California. You need a place to stay while you are there. Write a letter to the Maury Samson Real Estate Agency. In your letter:
• explain the situation
• describe the kind of accommodation you would like
• provide the dates you will need it
Begin your letter as follows: Dear Mr Samson,
You should write at least 150 words. You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Dear Mr. Samson,
My name is Zohaib and I am working as a resident engineer in a local construction company. In order to coordinate with a client closely, my company has decided to station me in San Francisco for a month. As per company policy, I am not provided with any company accommodation.
As you can anticipate, I am moving as a single alone person. Therefore a small accommodation would suffice my needs. However, my desired accommodation must have one room, one wash room, one kitchen and a small hall for television sitting arrangements. Since I am fully involved in mentally demanding work, a silent and peaceful room would be my top priority. I hope, you would have no issue in arranging such an accommodation for me.
As per company provided instructions, I would be moving in 15th of next month. As I am staying for one month, I will leave by mid of the succeeding month.
Regards,
Zohaib.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148