writing task 2 please someone check it thanks.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
preet7921

writing task 2 please someone check it thanks.

Post by preet7921 »

Some people believe that it is more important to teach children the literature of their own country, rather than that of other countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

People have different views regarding whether school students learns their own country literature or should focus on global events. Personally, I believe that children should study the historical or literature books of their own country.

There are several reasons why I support the first and foremost point. Firstly, school students are like to study about the country where they live, and by studying the ideas, tradition and culture of their own country they begin to develop the sense of identity. In addition to that, this approach is also give chance to their parents to help their children, as they also studied the same books and history during their school period. For example, when I studied in primary school, I always took assistance from my parents and the amazing part is that they explained me everything without reading from books. Finally, an emphasis on national literature and history books gives educators a better chance to making a curriculum an easier task.

By contrast, the study of global events and foreign novels can cause unnecessary burden and difficulties for students. For example, I do not see any point in presenting history of world for Punjab school students as most of them even don’t know about their own region history, what they sacrifice, how they fought and how they won all the challenges to give us the unique identity. Similarly, the primary focus of adding international literature should be on foreign language that will help children in future.

In conclusion, I would argue that its nor necessarily to teach students about global literature and events, unless they are not grounded well with their local culture. (272 words)