Please benchmark my Letter with band 9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please benchmark my Letter with band 9

Post by saqibali »

Your friend is coming over to stay with you. However, you will be away on vacation for a month. Write him/her a letter and say:
– How to get the keys to your flat
– How to operate the equipment in the flat, and
– Suggest a few places of interest to visit

Dear Arif,
I am very joyous to learn that you planned to visit my city and to stay in my flat. Below, I am explaining all arrangements for you as I will be away from city during that time.
As you can expect, I am travelling to my home country for my summer vocations for the whole of your planned month. I will handover keys to the cafeteria owner at basement of my floor. You tell him my identification number as secret code and he will hand over the keys to you.
My flat has very good air condition but it needs to be operated regularly to keep it maintained. In addition, you need to contact technician each week for its maintenance check. The geyser is very sensitive and it cannot be operated for more than an hour. All electricity appliances require proper check before operation. I hope you will keep these consideration in mind while your stay.
My flat is surrounded by awesome attractions. The city’s best shopping mall is in front of it. I would also suggest walking to the cornice at back of my flat at each night. At night time, it offers an awesome view.
I hope you will enjoy your stay at my place,

ABC
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
saqibali

Re: Please benchmark my Letter with band 9

Post by saqibali »

saqibali wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:59 pm Your friend is coming over to stay with you. However, you will be away on vacation for a month. Write him/her a letter and say:
– How to get the keys to your flat
– How to operate the equipment in the flat, and
– Suggest a few places of interest to visit

Dear Arif,
I am very joyous to learn that you planned to visit my city and to stay in my flat. Below, I am explaining all arrangements for you as I will be away from city during that time.
As you can expect, I am travelling to my home country for my summer vocations for the whole of your planned month. I will handover keys to the cafeteria owner at basement of my floor. You tell him my identification number as secret code and he will hand over the keys to you.
My flat has very good air condition but it needs to be operated regularly to keep it maintained. In addition, you need to contact technician each week for its maintenance check. The geyser is very sensitive and it cannot be operated for more than an hour. All electricity appliances require proper check before operation. I hope you will keep these consideration in mind while your stay.
My flat is surrounded by awesome attractions. The city’s best shopping mall is in front of it. I would also suggest walking to the cornice at back of my flat at each night. At night time, it offers an awesome view.

ABC

Dear Arif,

I am very happy to learn about your plan to visit my city and stay with me in my flat. Please allow me to explain all arrangements for your stay as I will be away for my annual leaves.

As you can expect, I will be enjoying my annual summer holidays. To facilitate your stay, I will handover my keys to the cafeteria owner at basement of my building. You only need to tell your national identification number as a secret code and he will handover the keys to you.

My flat has two major equipment; electric heater and air conditioner. The electric heater can be operated with the remote control available my table. There is no need to operate it manually. Conversely, the air conditioner requires manual operations. All instructions of this manual are available on top of my bed.

Fortunately, my flat is surrounded by awesome attractions. It has a very beautiful beach at its back and an attractive shopping mall at front. In addition, a family part is available at right corner.

With Regards,

ABC.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148