Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post by saqibali »

Art classes are as important as other school subjects, and should be mandatory in high school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that arts classes have same importance as do other subjects while some refute this theory. I completely disagree that art classes are as important as other school subjects. My theory is that arts professions do not help earn a decent living and therefore, these subjects should not be pronounces mandatory. Below, I am explaining my point of view.
Arts professions do not help earn a decent earning and respect. It’s quite obvious from society analysis that engineers and doctors are earning many times higher salary than any arts professional. A recent survey of leading Forbes magazine endorses same observation. In addition, doctors and engineers are given much higher respect in society than any other profession. Therefore it can be concluded that arts classes are not as important as other subjects
Regulating arts classes in schools will be a total waste of time and energy for prospecting students. Study of any subject requires spending of a lot of energy and time. Involving students in those subjects which will not help them in their career is not a wise decision .Rather, students should be encouraged to study engineering, medicine and science subjects.

Based on above discussion, it can be concluded that arts subjects are not as important as science subjects. Therefore, these subjects should not be regulated in schools. Rather, students should be encourages to study science subjects.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148