Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post by saqibali »

Some exercises are good, but not all, and without knowing the difference people who do all kinds of exercises can harm themselves. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and include examples from your experience.

Exercises are designed specific to particular purposes. Therefore, some exercises are good and some are bad for each individual. People should learn purpose of particular exercises before they choose to adopt them. Analyzing exercises for weight loos and blood pressure will prove my stance.
Weight loose exercise is specifically designed to burn extra fat on belly of overweight people. By putting strain on belly continuously, it burns extra fat. I am a thick and thin person and I have no fat to loose or burn. Mistakenly, I adopted this exercise and I lost my bare minimum fat. Ultimately, this affected my health and stamina. Therefore, it’s quite clear that all exercises are not designed for all people. Some are good and some are bad for people.
Fast run exercise is designed for people who suffer high blood pressure. By walking smooth in reverse order on a machine, people reduce their blood pressure. For a normal person, it will reduce the blood pressure less than a required value. The exercise initially provides smoothness and peace for mind. Initially, I started this and soon I realized that it’s affecting my blood pressure and I shunned it. The example makes it quite clear that not each exercise is designed for everyone and people should choose them after a through consideration.
Analyzing weight loose exercise and fast run exercise, it’s quite clear that not all exercises are good. Therefore, it’s recommended that people should gather sufficient information about after effects of exercises and then choose them wisely.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148