Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post by saqibali »

Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays people are affected by social media and the Internet. Is it a good or a bad trend in your opinion? Explain it by giving your own examples.
Internet, particularly social media has really affected our daily life. It is argued that Internet and Social media has affected our life negatively. Analyzing its impact on our time management and social life will prove my stance.

Internet and social media have shattered our daily life totally. It’s really difficult to manage our time properly when we have the whole World available on our finger tips. For example, by pressing few buttons, I can see video clips of my choice and I can virtually roam in any city of the World, I like. With such facilities available, we get away from our daily routine activities. A life without internet would definitely help focus on useful activities with useful results. Thus, merits of my stance can be seen.
Social media has reduced our daily physical interactions. With easy access to audio and video chat, we do not bother to travel to physically meet our friends and relatives. This way, we do not get benefits of real social interactions. When I return from office, I prefer to exchange messages with tens of friends rather spending time and energy to travel to one and meet him. In fact, I never get personal pleasure through social media that I get in personal interactions. Hence, it can be seen that social media has negatively affected our social life. Thus merits of my position can be seen.
By analyzing effects of internet and social media on our daily life it can be seen that these innovations have affected our life negatively. Thus, there is a need to control their usage at personal level to ensure that their usage is really beneficial.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148