Please evaluate my task one`

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please evaluate my task one`

Post by saqibali »

You borrowed an important textbook during the last term from a classmate. You now realize your classmate has returned home overseas and you still have the book.
Write a letter to him/her. In your letter:
• apologize for the mistake
• find out how important the book is to him/her
• say what you will do

Dear friend,

I am writing to express my apology for not returning your book in time. I am writing to explain how I can return your book.
I am extremely regretful for not returning your book in time. I know that you are very kind and shy to demand me return of the book. It was my moral obligation to return the book in time without causing any delay or loss to you. I am extremely sorry and apologetic for this.
I just figured out that you needed the book badly for your last exam. The book has your hand mark notes which are primarily important for you to recall your lectures. As I envisage, you might have managed some alternative book but that, in anyway, cannot be compensation.
As a compensation of my mistake, I am returning the book along with a beautiful gift to your address in your home country. I hope this will compensate my mistake to some extent.
Thanks & Regards,
ZYz
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
saqibali

Re: Please evaluate my task one`

Post by saqibali »

saqibali wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:56 pm You borrowed an important textbook during the last term from a classmate. You now realize your classmate has returned home overseas and you still have the book.
Write a letter to him/her. In your letter:
• apologize for the mistake
• find out how important the book is to him/her
• say what you will do

Dear friend,

I am writing to express my apology for not returning your book in time. I am writing to explain how I can return your book.
I am extremely regretful for not returning your book in time. I know that you are very kind and shy to demand me return of the book. It was my moral obligation to return the book in time without causing any delay or loss to you. I am extremely sorry and apologetic for this.
I just figured out that you needed the book badly for your last exam. The book has your hand mark notes which are primarily important for you to recall your lectures. As I envisage, you might have managed some alternative book but that, in anyway, cannot be compensation.
As a compensation of my mistake, I am returning the book along with a beautiful gift to your address in your home country. I hope this will compensate my mistake to some extent.
Thanks & Regards,
ZYz
Dear friend,

I am writing to apologize for not returning your book in time. Please allow me to explain what remedy I have to offer.

I am extremely apologetic for not returning your book in time. The carelessness that caused this delay is condemn able. Its very painful for me to estimate the volume of loss, I caused to you. I am sure, I have lost your confidence in me.

I completely acknowledge importance of the book for your studies and career. As the book covers your favorite topic, its a bible for your career as well. Its reasonable to conclude that the book and your personal notes written on the book are your life time companion.

I completely understand my first obligation to return your book as fast as I can. Therefore, I plan to get services of best courier company to return your book within two day. In addition to this, I am attaching beautiful watch as a token of a compensation.

I hope this will reinstate the situation to some extent.

Regards,

XYZ
saqibali

Re: Please evaluate my task one`

Post by saqibali »

Anyone to help?