IELTS GT Task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rezafathi

IELTS GT Task 1

Post by rezafathi »

Essay topics: You recently bought an expensive electronic product from store, and found that the product does not work properly. Write a letter to the store manager.In your letter,

Complain about the problem
Propose action for the store to take
Request confirmation that this is agreed

Dear Mr.Smith,

I am writing this letter regarding to a new phone which I have recently purchased from your store. After I opened the box and did turn it on, I noticed that it is being restarted almost every five minutes. This issue has caused significant discomfort for me and I am asking you to find a proper solution to this.

Regarding to this issue, I would recommend to consider sending your colleagues to my address to collect my phone and return it to store. Also, if it is possible I need a full refund of my money spent on this phone. Another solution would be to replace it with a new and tested phone.

I would highly appreciate your co-operation and would request from you to send a confirmation E-mail regarding to agreement about my phone.

I have always chosen your store to purchase electronic stuff and it would be considerably amazing if you try to solve this matter swiftly.

Yours sincerely,
Jack Smith
saqibali

Re: IELTS GT Task 1

Post by saqibali »

I am writing my response below. Please criticize it. Please also assign it a band.

Dear Sales Manager,
I am writing to complain about malfunctioning of the camera that I recently bought from your city store. Below, I am explaining the problem that I faced and suggesting a consensus.
Last week, I visited your well decorated store and selected most expensive and adorable camera being sold on an irresistible discounted price. The features of the camera were so impressive that I immediately decided to purchase it. Upon return to home, I decided to take few clicks of my children. To my shock, the flash button of camera did not work at all. Upon multiple stroked, the button displaced from its central position.
I would not be surprised if you have a repair or replacement policy. I did not use the camera even for a single day and I believe that its status qualify for replacement or repair work. I, therefore, kindly request you to have a sales person in touch with me to collect and repair my camera.
As my demand is quite reasonable, I am certain that you would not hesitate to agree with me. I would wait for your positive and affirmative response.
Waiting your reply

XYZ
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148