IELTS Writing section 2. Please review my answer and score it.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
AKKIIK

IELTS Writing section 2. Please review my answer and score it.

Post by AKKIIK »

Q. It has been claimed that workers over 50 are not responsive to rapidly changing ideas, in the modern workplace and that for this reason younger workers are more to be preferred.

Ans:
It is observed that numerous people believe that employees crossed 50 years are less productive to swiftly changing thoughts in today's work environment, and therefore, newly graduated employees are more considered. I completely agree with this the statement as younger employees have more potential and higher outcome.

To begin with, graduates have yearn towards learning new activities that assigned to them as they are performing it for the first time. Additionally, they are more versatile and determined to their task resulting in more productivity which aged employees do not show. For instance, Mr. Park who works for a Multinational Organisation since he was young who could develop only two or three programmes in a day, however Mr. Kevin who recently joined the same Organisation can provide more number of output along with a better ideas of improvement. Therefore, this shows that recently joined graduates can perform better than the older one.

Another important point is recently graduate employees are more innovative in every aspect. They always try to perform a task in a diverse way which sometimes saves a lot of time and helps to change the older work process. In addition to this, freshers have a better adapting power and adequate confident level which can be seen lesser in older. Hence, it shows freshers have more capability to perform a work than experienced peoples.

To sum up, I strongly believe that nowadays freshers are more flexible and responsive to swiftly changing thoughts than experienced employees in any working environment.