Task 2-Pls help to evaluate my work, many thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dothihiep

Task 2-Pls help to evaluate my work, many thanks

Post by dothihiep »

Many people like to wear fashionable clothes.
Why do you think this is the case?
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

The prevalence of modern tendency in apparel has occurred since the 50s. There are some reasons for this trend, which will be analysed below in the essay. Personally, I believe the yield for fashion is undoubtedly positive.

More and more people are dressing in fashion in many parts of the developed world for two main reasons. Firstly, the fashion demand has been constantly increasing because of the higher disposable income earned year by year. For example, if the annual salary rises, people will be highly conscious about their appearance and thus consume more outfits. Secondly, clothing is likely to be compared with the personal taste in fashion. Also, it might indicate implicitly the social status of the wearers. Therefore, people probably purchase the latest clothes due to the social perceptions of the others.

Nevertheless, being up-to-date in clothing has more benefits not only for society but also for the personal aspects. The expenditure on clothes has partly driven the economic growth and boosted the apparel industry. Thereby, the industry in return can employ more manpower and simultaneously reduce the unemployment rate. Furthermore, from the personal perspective, it is believed that people feel more confident by dressing properly and a la mode. Even on some specific occasions like interview or party, fashionable outfits are likely to contribute to the success of the wearers. In overall, I would argue that the upsides of the current fashion trend are significant and strongly recommended.

In conclusion, many societies have witnessed the commonness of fashionable clothing for two above reasons. Thanks to the beneficial influence on the societal and personal aspects, I would contend that this trend should be widespread in the future.